Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
if you say so,looks empty to me
LOL, so they took pictures before it started. Smart. Lol. You are so gullible..
20211216_103243.jpg

Now this looks empty.. Lol..... 82000000...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
LOL, so they took pictures before it started. Smart. Lol. You are so gullible..View attachment 363837
Now this looks empty.. Lol..... 82000000...
Biden supporters arent in a cult. We dont need hats,flags,boat parades, rallies and other cult related activities to show our support. From the start Trump has boasted of his popularity and drawing power ( a good example is when he had Spicer lie about the size of his inauguration crowd) . The fact that he is rapidly losing his drawing power is a sign that he is becoming irrelevant.

Ou812fu

i love discussing Cult Leader with the cultists such as yourself here, You're getting PLAYED hard Old Boy
Hey, mister observant.. Tell me when the nuclear football has followed biden around since he has been president. I haven't seen it once. Good luck with being played. Sucker.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hey, mister observant.. Tell me when the nuclear football has followed biden around since he has been president. I haven't seen it once. Good luck with being played. Sucker.
erm no,you Cultists are the ones being played. What did you do with all the Trump Flags hats,underwear etc that the Cult Leader suckered your lot into buying? I'm betting the landfills are fairly bursting at the seams with that junk

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your quality of life cannot be great if you’re this delusional. Someone should mercy kill you like Jack Nicholson in one who flew over the cuckoo’s nest.
Once again the irony of a Cultist ( who has Cult Leader as his profile pic no less!) questioning my intelligence makes me laugh very very loudly. Carry on

Ou812fu

erm no,you Cultists are the ones being played. What did you do with all the Trump Flags hats,underwear etc that the Cult Lead
1631672617597.jpg
er suckered your lot into buying? I'm betting the landfills are fairly bursting at the seams with that junk
So muster observant. Tell me the time you have seen this following Biden. I can't mention even one time...

vantexan

Biden supporters arent in a cult. We dont need hats,flags,boat parades, rallies and other cult related activities to show our support. From the start Trump has boasted of his popularity and drawing power ( a good example is when he had Spicer lie about the size of his inauguration crowd) . The fact that he is rapidly losing his drawing power is a sign that he is becoming irrelevant.
Trump fills up a stadium, Biden can't fill a small parking lot, and your excuse is Democrats don't need to show their support. Could've sworn Obama filled up quite a venues too. Were those Republicans in the stands?

Ou812fu

Trump fills up a stadium, Biden can't fill a small parking lot, and your excuse is Democrats don't need to show their support. Could've sworn Obama filled up quite a venues too. Were those Republicans in the stands?
He has to check CNN websites for a response. Itll take him a little bit to respond....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"There are a few tickets remaining. Toyota Center in Houston, Saturday. American Airlines Center, Dallas, Sunday. OK, but if another ticket doesn't sell, we're already up for the 4 shows to about 33 - 40 - 34,000 tickets sold in the middle of a pandemic. Unheard of for a political forum. Unheard of.
Nobody in the world could have sold this many tickets other than Donald Trump. Not coming to see me. I'm just the guy who's asking the questions here. Come to see him. Yet all the lies about and everything, we expected it, we counted it. I'm not going to go over it again. I am going to tell you that these 2 shows, these are the last in the 4. We might do more, depends on the President, if he wants to or not. But I have some very, very different questions."
Source: billoreilly.com

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I have explained why several times, keep up.
But hey just for fun i'll explain it again: I know you cultists cant understand this but non cult folks dont need hats,Flags,boat parades,and big circle jerk super spreader shows in the middle of a pandemic to show our support.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have explained why several times, keep up.
But hey just for fun i'll explain it again: I know you cultists cant understand this but non cult folks dont need hats,Flags,boat parades,and big circle jerk super spreader shows in the middle of a pandemic to show our support.
Yeah bud the pandemic.. uh huh sure.
:drinkntypesmili1: