Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

satellitedriver

I have explained why several times, keep up.
But hey just for fun i'll explain it again: I know you cultists cant understand this but non cult folks dont need hats,Flags,boat parades,and big circle jerk super spreader shows in the middle of a pandemic to show our support.
No, you just need to belong to the cult of teamsters.
Resistance is futile.
Biden is your leader.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Quoting the Orlando Sentinel : The Donald Trump-Bill O’Reilly “History Tour” only sold 5,406 tickets out of a capacity of 8,700 for Sunday’s event .

Box Ox

I know you cultists cant understand this but non cult folks dont need hats,Flags,boat parades,and big circle jerk super spreader shows in the middle of a pandemic to show our support.

Because the way to show support for the Democrats is to smash some store windows and grab a TV and a new pair of Nikes while yelling that you’re just there to end racism.

Truly a quality alternative to the Trumpee flag/hat/boat/parade/rally thing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Quoting the Orlando Sentinel : The Donald Trump-Bill O’Reilly “History Tour” only sold 5,406 tickets out of a capacity of 8,700 for Sunday’s event .
5000 people went to a history tour.
Sounds like a lot to me.

You realize these aren't Trump political rallies, right?

Of course you don't, you just parrot talking points that leaked from Rachel Maddow's....

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Only 5000 people showed up. Well due to your theory. The pandemic kept more people from showing up....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Only 5000 people showed up. Well due to your theory. The pandemic kept more people from showing up....
I can tell you from where I live Cultists dont care about Masks,Pandemics,Vaccinations,Social Distancing or staying away from large crowds. It's certainly not the pandemic that kept the cultists away. Carry on

fishtm2001

"The Republican Party has been effectively transformed into a doppelgänger of the Chinese Communist Party, with its own version of Chairman Mao Zedong at its head — and the first thing on the Party agenda is a purge. Who was out? Anyone who refused to help facilitate the Big Lie was pushed out by the Republicans' Maximum Leader. This is what a cultural revolution looks like. First comes a purge of all opponents or even doubters of the Maximum Leader, followed by a purification of the Party in his name. In China, the Cultural Revolution lasted from 1966 until the death of Mao Zedong in 1976 and was aimed at removing Mao's rivals in the Party, government, schools and workplaces. Every time a Republican stands up and points out that the emperor has no clothes, the Party destroys him or her. In this country, the Republican Party is "Republican" in name only and seems incapable of self-correction. It would have to throw off the bonds of Donald Trump and his lies in order to even begin to come to its senses. It may be the case that there are doubters in the Party ranks, or people who not only should know better but do know better. But unless they can raise objections without facing political death, the Republican Party's cultural revolution will continue, if past is prologue, until the Maximum Leader dies."

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"The Republican Party has been effectively transformed into a doppelgänger of the Chinese Communist Party, with its own version of Chairman Mao Zedong at its head — and the first thing on the Party agenda is a purge. Who was out? Anyone who refused to help facilitate the Big Lie was pushed out by the Republicans' Maximum Leader. This is what a cultural revolution looks like. First comes a purge of all opponents or even doubters of the Maximum Leader, followed by a purification of the Party in his name. In China, the Cultural Revolution lasted from 1966 until the death of Mao Zedong in 1976 and was aimed at removing Mao's rivals in the Party, government, schools and workplaces. Every time a Republican stands up and points out that the emperor has no clothes, the Party destroys him or her. In this country, the Republican Party is "Republican" in name only and seems incapable of self-correction. It would have to throw off the bonds of Donald Trump and his lies in order to even begin to come to its senses. It may be the case that there are doubters in the Party ranks, or people who not only should know better but do know better. But unless they can raise objections without facing political death, the Republican Party's cultural revolution will continue, if past is prologue, until the Maximum Leader dies."

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

Accusing others of doing exactly what you're doing.

Typical Democrat projection.

vantexan

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

Well my goodness if the Republicans are now the equivalent of the CCP then when do you comrades become Republicans?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

Is this a joke article? I laughed while I read the whole thing

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
If anywhere in the US is a Trump Stronghold I would say it is Florida. Congrats to Trump's event that almost filled to 10% capacity lol. The MAGA sheep followed social distancing guidelines by accident it would seem. I enjoyed reading how the top sections were closed and people were told their seats were "upgraded" to try and fill the seats on the floor. Spinal Tap had more sold out shows than these two.

On a side note while Trump and Oreilly were speaking to a nearly empty crowd President Obama was visiting a Childrens Hospital.
Aahhh man. I have to admit you are right. Here is the Houston, TX event today.. Looking kind of empty....

FG7nUIkWYAEI-nN.jpeg

What are we ever going to do?

Box Ox

LUCIAN K. TRUSCOTT IV

Talk about projection. Replace "Republican" with "Democrat", "Donald Trump" with "Joe Biden" and the meaning of "the Big Lie" (systemic racism/America is evil, etc in the case of the Democrats) and post it again. It'd be at least as close to the truth regarding the reality of today's Democratic Party as it is regarding the reality of today's Republican Party.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

What does it say about the guy who disparages the intelligence of others when he constantly proves his own room temperature IQ?