Don't give to the United Way! Here's why

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My biggest issue is that we have united way parking spots. And Holy Crap do the Fulltime management think they are entitled to those spots! Only a few of them actually pay for it. I donate enough for a spot, but once a month there is someone parked in my spot.
$_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheel-Lock-...New-/271408425579?hash=item3f3133ea6b&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

Ashell

Too funny. Abortions bad! Bombing the :censored2: out of countries of another religion and making sure they don't have materials to make weapons (of have clean food or water half the time) oh that's good, promote that guy to driver/sup. Then use your position to get a female hourly to bang you. Get preggo... BUT NOT get an abortion.

cmoll

Too funny. Abortions bad! Bombing the :censored2: out of countries of another religion and making sure they don't have materials to make weapons (of have clean food or water half the time) oh that's good, promote that guy to driver/sup. Then use your position to get a female hourly to bang you. Get preggo... BUT NOT get an abortion.

Way to much info!

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Planned Parenthood continues to claim that abortion is three percent of its services in the 2010 report. By comparing the number of condoms, birth control pills, and other low cost items distributed to the number of abortions it commits, Planned Parenthood intentionally misleads the public and those in charge of providing government funding for its grisly business by painting a grossly inaccurate picture of what its business is all about,” the group says.

It adds: “By comparing PP’s abortion income with its clinic income, we get a much more accurate picture of Planned Parenthood’s business model. In 2010, Planned Parenthood’s abortion income was 51.5 percent of its clinic income.”
Abortions are less than 3% of the total procedures performed at Planned Parenthood.
Maybe you should list the other PROCEDURES performed at Planned Parenthood. (counseling and referrals are not PROCEDURES) STOPP

Also, 51% of their clinic income comes from abortions.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
Marajuana bill will be voted on in November in ohio. @jumpman23

IM DOING THE DOUBLE COUNTING ON THE VOTES WITH BURRHEAD lmfao

The wording of that bill is kinda sketch. Only ten corporations who wrote the amendment will be the ones to actually sell the marijuana. I'm all for it, but for everyone not just the money men. It's being argued in the state house and a court case I believe.

rod

Retired 22 years
As I get older I'm becoming my own favorite charity. I do have a nice collection of pre-printed address labels that I kept without forwarding any money to that particular charity.

oldngray

nowhere special
As I get older I'm becoming my own favorite charity. I do have a nice collection of pre-printed address labels that I kept without forwarding any money to that particular charity.

I have a bunch of those too but strangely enough those places eventually stopped sending me the free labels.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a bunch of those too but strangely enough those places eventually stopped sending me the free labels.

I did get a pack of them the other day with a note that said "it's been a long time and we haven't heard from you". I like the ones who include a stamp or a dime or some other trinket. My wife learned her lesson after I showed her on some web site that only about 10% (if any) of the 20 bucks she sent to some crybaby site about starving kids was used as it was intended.