Door to door salesmen

Inthegame

^ +1

I do that with all unsolicited mail that comes with a postage-paid return envelope.
Now I'm not recommending this but I've got a friend who tweaks this a bit by sending contents for one unsolicted mail back in the return envelope of a different unsolicited piece. I'd love to see the faces of the clerks that open credit card requests in a return magazine subscription.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That's a little high…

If you are young and really looking for a good policy, buy whole life. Yes expensive but it's yours forever (keep paying), price never goes up, cash value and at 100 you get it all back. Maybe even think about buying a policy for your children when they're born.
A whole life of the same coverage would be 10X that rate. I can take the difference in the two and invest it, making me more money and paying for my term policy 9X over. Besides if you die you don't get the cash value of a whole life, you get the face value, they keep your premiums.

And just to clarify, 550.00 is for a year.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Never gave any mailman anything, never will. UPS needs to hire more hot chicks as drivers, that would be great, instead of some old heads ringing on my doorbell (no offense lol, I still love you guys).