Total Service Plan part Deux or is it part :censored:.

Sixth Punch Sense

PCM today we were told that TSP is coming back and to except a sit down with your on-road soon to talk about your desired planned day.

Really wtf, they never implemented it the first time(I knew they wouldn't). Now volume is low and we have a small hub with 5-10 drivers that are extra every day. And they roll this :censored2: out again.

I'm going to ask for a 5 hour plan day just for :censored2:s and giggles.

Anyone else doing this?

textat3

TSP means stops per car. They start with TSP, slowly increase stop counts, say you guys can’t bring it in, screw it then…..stops per car….11/12 hours days. File….fine 3 day rides…file harassment and eeoc complaint, get paid a few grievances….before you know it summer is here….no reg temps….no staffing for vacations…100 in the shade, no a/c….more grievances…more 13 hr days……summers over….reg temps come on….no 9.5’s…..peak is here….8 hour days….2025 is here……repeat…..insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result…..

Sixth Punch Sense

TSP means stops per car. They start with TSP, slowly increase stop counts, say you guys can’t bring it in, screw it then…..stops per car….11/12 hours days. File….fine 3 day rides…file harassment and eeoc complaint, get paid a few grievances….before you know it summer is here….no reg temps….no staffing for vacations…100 in the shade, no a/c….more grievances…more 13 hr days……summers over….reg temps come on….no 9.5’s…..peak is here….8 hour days….2025 is here……repeat…..insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result…..
Stops per car is sporh.

JustDeliverIt

PCM today we were told that TSP is coming back and to except a sit down with your on-road soon to talk about your desired planned day.

Really wtf, they never implemented it the first time(I knew they wouldn't). Now volume is low and we have a small hub with 5-10 drivers that are extra every day. And they roll this :censored2: out again.

Anyone else doing this?

Didn’t expect anything the first time but was hopeful and nothing changed. They haven’t mentioned it but now not going to expect anything.

They did tell us today that they are going to be bringing back logging in on the diad with our upsers login in 2 weeks. So that’s going to happen.

Sixth Punch Sense

Didn’t expect anything the first time but was hopeful and nothing changed. They haven’t mentioned it but now not going to expect anything.

They did tell us today that they are going to be bringing back logging in on the diad with our upsers login in 2 weeks. So that’s going to happen.
Happened yesterday in my building

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
If they ask me how many hours/stops I want I will have all managers sign off , and provide me a copy of my request for my safety and protection…and yes I’ll get it notarized

🧔‍♂️✊

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Anyone else doing this?

This should be everyone’s response:

“Not my job to dispatch. Give me however many stops you want. I’ll do my best and work safe, bye.”

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Lol..

542thruNthru

Nope
SPORH = Stops Per On Road Hour

Stops per car is all stops dispatched divided by the number of cars
200-5.gif