Double Memphis tomorrow

Purplepackage

Heard it was becasue of bad thunderstorms, so basically Memphis from today will get here later tonight, and then since there are more storms tonight Memphis for tomorrow will be 2 hours late tomorrow lol

We can't win

Purplepackage

Maybe I'll use days like today and tomorrow for my sales lead pitch. "Ship with us, sometimes your package won't show up at all, sometimes it will come after you close because double the work was on the truck"

Purplepackage

yup MEM was 90 mins late yesterday and no show at all today

Same for us, I don't get it Memphis is 40% of the frieght we get. I hope everyone is ready to bend over and watch those stops counts rise tomorrow.

Just told were starting 20 minutes early, why? So we have more time to wait for Memphis tomorrow too

dezguy

Holiday for us today which means double freight tomorrow. Of course we'll get late freight on top of that. Probably going to see a lot of DEX 01's tomorrow.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This area had late MEMH freight on Tuesday. On Wednesday we got bombed with the freight that didn't make it here on Tuesday. Everything today was normal.

5yearsleft

Had a 2nd sort at Noon today cuz Memphis had another mechanical failure. It just keeps getting better! I can't wait to see how they are going to screw up Friday. (beyond the fact that 95% of the businesses are closed, but we are still working)

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
We were told that the pilots need their schedules, "three months out". So if you don't tell them, they don't remind you. Thursday, they had to fly in pilots from Missouri.

Guess what?

Someone dropped the ball again, today. No pilot(s).

Priceless.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
We were told that the pilots need their schedules, "three months out". So if you don't tell them, they don't remind you. Thursday, they had to fly in pilots from Missouri.

Guess what?

Someone dropped the ball again, today. No pilot(s).

Priceless.

Yup. Flying an aircraft is not terribly difficult at all, but neither is being an executive...but shhh, don't let the peons know!