Dow 20,000

Non sequitur

What do you think was more painful ? Global outsourcing and the loss of the middle class here in America or rebalancing of the worldwide economy on the backs of a couple disappointing quarters on the markets.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
u make your money by buying things when it does this

I know what I’m buying ;)

5428DB3D-6F1F-4722-BD80-E547E8480D94.jpeg
2167DE4A-9BCE-426B-9E7E-081C196680C4.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
What do you think was more painful ? Global outsourcing and the loss of the middle class here in America or rebalancing of the worldwide economy on the backs of a couple disappointing quarters on the markets.
So you are saying that global outsourcing has stopped and the middle class has come roaring back in this country?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You were saying the same at 25000.
i say the same always, if your young, the stock market goes up and down. Stay consistent with your investment and your fine in the end. The Dow crashed in 2008 and now it is at 21000. It is how you make?money

bbsam

Staff member
i say the same always, if your young, the stock market goes up and down. Stay consistent with your investment and your fine in the end. The Dow crashed in 2008 and now it is at 21000. It is how you make?money
I could see it going back to 18000 and taking 15 years to get back to 26000.

bacha29

I could see it going back to 18000 and taking 15 years to get back to 26000.
It just keeps breaking through support levels . This is the last thing already underfunded pension plans want to see. We'll be lucky if it remains at current levels on December 24, 2019.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It just keeps breaking through support levels . This is the last thing already underfunded pension plans want to see. We'll be lucky if it remains at current levels on December 24, 2019.
The problem with going up so fast is there isn’t strong support on the way back down.

bbsam

Staff member
I can see us going to 10-12k but I don’t see 15 years to get back.
I can. Because there is going to have to be a fundamental realization that tax cuts with already huge deficits will not lead to miraculous growth that makes all things wonderful. And since no political party has the cajones to make the deep cuts necessary in spending, taxes will have to go up.

Everything that spurred the meteoric rise in the market will have to be reset and that has massive implications for the rest of the economy.