dow 23000

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Manipulation, one guy is always looking to get in the other guys back pocket.

My opinion only.

Look exactly how "news" has spooked the market in three days, only on maybe or what may happen.

Trust no one,
my opinion only.
Especially true since they see the market tanking as a victory for Democrats. They are rooting for a downturn.

Faceplanted

Manipulation, one guy is always looking to get in the other guys back pocket.

My opinion only.

Look exactly how "news" has spooked the market in three days, only on maybe or what may happen.

Trust no one,
my opinion only.
Their fudding the market to get retarded boomers into pms. :censored2: pms, :censored2: boomers and :censored2: this media driven fud.

rickyb

The financial terrorists are ready to blow themselves up any minute now and take many economies down with them

rickyb

We also seen a couple big Banks collapse last year

There's too much US debt and too much consumer debt
This is not going to end well
yes way too much consumer debt!

william k black finance regulator / prof said theres a good conservative phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it" and he says america had a good finance system and laws from the great depression to around the 1980s or so.

yes way too much consumer debt!

william k black finance regulator / prof said theres a good conservative phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it" and he says america had a good finance system and laws from the great depression to around the 1980s or so.
I lost my sound crazy but actually the depth is a smaller part of the GDP because it has one problem this last year

Anyways still not a good ending