dow 25000

My balls itch you feel that generous to scratch them for me
Sure
3o7buiypzRdXZ59p84.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I don't understand the market. nearly record unemployment, businesses going bankrupt , regular businesses operating at a fraction of normal and the DOW keeps going up???

Yes, we are making money since pouring in some cash at 21K but it just feels like right now it's a house of cards.

anyone know a legitimate basis for this current market going up?

I don't understand the market. nearly record unemployment, businesses going bankrupt , regular businesses operating at a fraction of normal and the DOW keeps going up???

Yes, we are making money since pouring in some cash at 21K but it just feels like right now it's a house of cards.

The Fed... Bad news is good news. The will prop it up.

The Driver

I drive.

The market is like women... I stopped trying to understand and instead just keep putting in contributions whenever I can.

fishtm2001

I just go with half in s&p half in bonds and let it ride.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

They’re confident that more money will be pumped in to prop it up. The appearance that everything is good come election time is all anyone is worried about.

At some point this gets really ugly
And the longer it’s propped up the uglier it gets.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The S&P 500 is being pulled up by a few winners that profited from the shutdown, same with the Nasdaq. Broader market is struggling.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The S&P 500 is being pulled up by a few winners that profited from the shutdown, same with the Nasdaq. Broader market is struggling.
I believe this true for short term but long term i still see it sliding quite a bit before stabilizing.unless the fed has more stimulus packages.