dow 26000

vantexan

The question is what were Trump and his supporters thinking. They've gone out of their way to claim ownership of the market gains, now they're all quiet lol.
You expecting them to go out and cheer it dropping? The drop is a reality check. Plenty of indicators that the economy is doing better.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You expecting them to go out and cheer it dropping?
The drop is a reality check.
Plenty of indicators that the economy is doing better.
Nope, that is the job of the people hater Liberals.
It's actually a good thing. You are always looking for the antsy and profit takers to drop out and for the serious investors to put their money in and with little volatility. Google 'cup and handle'. I managed my stocks my self for about 10 years in the 90's and made almost all my moves on the early stages of the handle.
That is true. There was a lot of money sitting on the sidelines because business did not trust Obama. Note: What's good for the economy does not necessarily translate into being good for everyone ... you have to be in the game.

bbsam

Staff member
Not really ... a drop to 23,000 - 24,000 range will shake out the profit takers and antsy investors.
That’s true in a fundamentally sound economy. And we have that.

But the economic policies of inflation and higher interest rates on top of Washington dysfunction put that economic footing in doubt.