dow 27000

bbsam

Staff member
and by devaluing their currency the products we do get from there will be cheaper
Sounds like no matter what tariff (or should I say tax) that Trump puts on the American consumer, China will still be able to sell whatever they want.

So are tariffs a form of currency manipulation?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And causing more and more US companies to close?

I wonder if farmers will buy Chinese tractors once they get to be 1/4 the price of John Deere tractors.
yes because john deere is better and a lot farmers i know hate chinese farm products. Other products i dont know but farms ones yes

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Tariffs aren’t sent to China.
i dont know what companies are doing with them here, some are eating cost, some are passing thrm and some are going to the middle man. However their not rwally showing up anywhere because cost are not going up. However the corporate rate tax adjust for the tariffs and the chinese lowered their cost

bbsam

Staff member
i dont know what companies are doing with them here, some are eating cost, some are passing thrm and some are going to the middle man. However their not rwally showing up anywhere because cost are not going up. However the corporate rate tax adjust for the tariffs and the chinese lowered their cost
No.

Your tariff questions, answered - Marketplace

The US government gets it.

Remember the tax cut working families got? Lol.