dow 28000

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Dont worry the economy is not doing good according to Democrats, I guess unemployment at record lows and stock market booming is a bad sign and we should all vote Biden or Harris in 2020.

Re-Raise

Dont worry the economy is not doing good according to Democrats, I guess unemployment at record lows and stock market booming is a bad sign and we should all vote Biden or Harris in 2020.
The stock market went up and unemployment went down during Obama’s presidency...

My concern is that the tax cuts for corporations keeps increasing the national debt.

But then again, if the markets keep going up I.ll just buy a new boat and let the future generations worry about it

Re-Raise

The stock market went up and unemployment went down during Obama’s presidency...and most Trump supporters felt he was the worst

My concern is that the tax cuts for corporations keeps increasing the national debt.

But then again, if the markets keep going up I.ll just buy a new boat and let the future generations worry about it

The stock market went up and unemployment went down during Obama’s presidency...

Unfortunately if the corporate tax is too high these companies will leave this country and go elsewhere.

We need some kind of a flat tax system to get the underground economy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Thing is even if the economy is good the stock market can still go down. We’ve had corrections during good economic times.

Either way the stock market will correct eventually and it’s been up up up for so long I fear it could be ugly

Thing is even if the economy is good the stock market can still go down. We’ve had corrections during good economic times.

Either way the stock market will correct eventually and it’s been up up up for so long I fear it could be ugly
It was pretty close to a correction last year.

The second quarter earnings will have a big impact

Did.you.notice that gold has been creeping up?