DQ Cover Driver

PackageCarBeast

Hello Everyone I have a question,
I was just recently Disqualified from Cover Driver, Do I have to wait 6 months to go Full time if my seniority date is up for a Full Time Driving Position

Zowert

DQ’d from being a cover driver? Or.. I don’t quite understand. The only thing I thought you could be disqualified for was any driving position during your 30 days. Once you pass thirty and make seniority you’re in the clear and you’ll be a cover driver until you win a bid on your own route. Getting your own route at my center takes forever, we have drivers who have been covering for over half a decade and their chances of winning a bid are still minimal.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Hello Everyone I have a question,
I was just recently Disqualified from Cover Driver, Do I have to wait 6 months to go Full time if my seniority date is up for a Full Time Driving Position

If you are still in your local's qualifying period: anywhere between now and 5 years, most likely in the 6M->1Y range.
Just don't DQ again or chances are you will have to wait longer than the first period. And of course never self-DQ as this takes even longer.

Last edited: