Dr. Oz on Incest: More Than First Cousin? 'Not a Big Problem.'

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Move along,just another deranged Republican ,nothing to see here

“I’m going to ask you this and you tell me if this is safe for this person, okay?” Yee prompted Oz. “Well, he said, ‘Yee, I can’t stop smashing my cousin.’ That means sleeping with.” (Thank you, Yee.)

She continued to read out the question: “‘We hooked up at a young age and now in our 20s, she still wants it. No matter how much I want to stop, I always give it to her. Help me.’ What advice would you give that person?”

Hm. I might refer them to counseling about how to rebuild proper familial relationships and set boundaries. But Oz took it in a different direction:

Oz: If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not a big problem.
Yee: Okay, so second cousin is fine to smash.
Charlamagne: It’s so funny, cause I knew that.
DJ Envy: How did you know that?
Charlamagne: Cause I’m from the country! Third cousins?
Oz: Yeah. It’s fine.
Oz went on to give a basic rehashing of genetics with the hosts. “Every family has genetic strengths and weaknesses,” he explained. “And so the reason we naturally crave people who are not so like us is because you just mix the gene pool up a little bit so that if I had one gene for, let’s say, hemophilia, which is a classic example where you bleed a lot if you cut yourself, I don’t want to marry a cousin who has the same hemophilia gene, because the chance of our child having both those genes is much higher.”

That’s fine...benign even. But then Oz kept! talking! “You know, that’s why children, girls don’t like their fathers’ smell. Their pheromones will actually repel their daughters because they’re not supposed to be together,” Oz told the hosts. “My daughters hate my smell.”

Yee hilariously jabbed, “Maybe you just smell,” to which Oz replied, “My wife says she likes the smell.”

Then, they all just moved on from the incest question and chatted for another 15 minutes, giving zero useful advice or emotional empathy to someone struggling with incest.

floridays

I didn't read it and won't until you comment on the contents of the Ashley Biden diary.

You won't so I won't.

Every one here knows if the same was printed abbot a democrat you would run away from it, much less post it.

I guess you are caught up on morals now.

Explain why you haven't posted about Hunter posting his dead brothers wife while he still had his own wife.

Cut the :poop: you keep embarassing yourself, and that is coming from someone that doesn't give two :poop::poop:'s for OZ.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't read it and won't until you comment on the contents of the Ashley Biden diary.

You won't so I won't.

Every one here knows if the same was printed abbot a democrat you would run away from it, much less post it.

I guess you are caught up on morals now.

Explain why you haven't posted about Hunter posting his dead brothers wife while he still had his own wife.

Cut the :poop: you keep embarassing yourself, and that is coming from someone that doesn't give two :poop::poop:'s for OZ.
Is Ashley Biden running for office?

vantexan

“I’m going to ask you this and you tell me if this is safe for this person, okay?” Yee prompted Oz. “Well, he said, ‘Yee, I can’t stop smashing my cousin.’ That means sleeping with.” (Thank you, Yee.)

She continued to read out the question: “‘We hooked up at a young age and now in our 20s, she still wants it. No matter how much I want to stop, I always give it to her. Help me.’ What advice would you give that person?”

Hm. I might refer them to counseling about how to rebuild proper familial relationships and set boundaries. But Oz took it in a different direction:

Oz went on to give a basic rehashing of genetics with the hosts. “Every family has genetic strengths and weaknesses,” he explained. “And so the reason we naturally crave people who are not so like us is because you just mix the gene pool up a little bit so that if I had one gene for, let’s say, hemophilia, which is a classic example where you bleed a lot if you cut yourself, I don’t want to marry a cousin who has the same hemophilia gene, because the chance of our child having both those genes is much higher.”

That’s fine...benign even. But then Oz kept! talking! “You know, that’s why children, girls don’t like their fathers’ smell. Their pheromones will actually repel their daughters because they’re not supposed to be together,” Oz told the hosts. “My daughters hate my smell.”

Yee hilariously jabbed, “Maybe you just smell,” to which Oz replied, “My wife says she likes the smell.”

Then, they all just moved on from the incest question and chatted for another 15 minutes, giving zero useful advice or emotional empathy to someone struggling with incest.
You do know FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins? You do know that all through history royal families routinely married cousins? You do know it is very common in many countries for cousins to marry? I guess you don't know.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You do know FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins? You do know that all through history royal families routinely married cousins? You do know it is very common in many countries for cousins to marry? I guess you don't know.
I certainly hope we have progressed since those times. I had no idea you supported incest but i'm not surprised.

oldngray

nowhere special
They want to follow the science. Except when it means really following the science.

oldngray

nowhere special

Hit piece that doesn't say what Oz really said. Almost as if there is an election coming up and they support the other guy.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It wasn't about incest. Genetics. Maybe you are incapable of understanding the difference.

When did Oz say he supported incest?
do you even read before you post? this was in the middle of what i posted:
Oz: If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not a big problem.
Yee: Okay, so second cousin is fine to smash.
Charlamagne: It’s so funny, cause I knew that.
DJ Envy: How did you know that?
Charlamagne: Cause I’m from the country! Third cousins?
Oz: Yeah. It’s fine