Dr. Oz on Incest: More Than First Cousin? 'Not a Big Problem.'

bbsam

Staff member
It's not the interest in Ashley, again she's the victim of a predator father.

Hunter would be of no interest either if he was not granted special dispensation engineered buy blood and Scranton Joe.

I don't give a :poop: if Hunter is a crack head or how much strange he gets, that's his business.

The rest is our business.
And yet the FBI, DOJ, etc. under Trump did nothing?

bbsam

Staff member
The FBI was undermining Trump even after he became president. And covered for Hunter while Trump was president.
How insanely narcissistic does a group of people have to be to never admit fault, guilt or culpability and not be in a cult?

Or a bunch of bratty 6 year olds.

I certainly hope we have progressed since those times. I had no idea you supported incest but i'm not surprised.
You support incest. Love is love and 2 consenting adults right?

R (1).gif

vantexan

How insanely narcissistic does a group of people have to be to never admit fault, guilt or culpability and not be in a cult?

Or a bunch of bratty 6 year olds.
You asked why didn't the FBI do something about Hunter during the Trump administration. I had only heard a little bit about him before the big blowup over his laptop. Just came out last week that FBI special agent Tim Thibault was forced to retire after a whistleblower alerted several in Congress that he was suppressing the Hunter Biden investigation that he was in charge of. Your problem is you refuse to believe your side never lies when they accuse any Republican of anything. Even after it was firmly established that Trump didn't collude with the Russians you refused to admit that was true. Point me towards actual corrupt Republicans like Dennis Hastert and I'll agree with you 100%. If you want to say Trump is a loud mouthed braggart I won't deny it. But Republicans have dealt with 5+ years of lies about Trump and repeated attempts to remove him from office. So pardon our skepticism when your side goes after him yet again.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Y So pardon our skepticism when your side goes after him yet again.,,,,,,,
How is "our side" going after Trump when the Head of the FBI was appointed by Trump as well as Judge who signed the search Warrant for the Raid on Maralago?

This entire reasoning of everyone is out to get Trump has worn Painfully thin.

tourists24

do you even read before you post? this was in the middle of what i posted:
Oz: If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not a big problem.
Yee: Okay, so second cousin is fine to smash.
Charlamagne: It’s so funny, cause I knew that.
DJ Envy: How did you know that?
Charlamagne: Cause I’m from the country! Third cousins?
Oz: Yeah. It’s fine
1662565344985.png

Love is love right?

vantexan

How is "our side" going after Trump when the Head of the FBI was appointed by Trump as well as Judge who signed the search Warrant for the Raid on Maralago?

This entire reasoning of everyone is out to get Trump has worn Painfully thin.
Democrats and Republicans in high places were after Trump. He was/is a threat to business as usual in Washington. All you people howling for his head are what Vladimir Lenin called "useful idiots."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Democrats and Republicans in high places were after Trump. He was/is a threat to business as usual in Washington. All you people howling for his head are what Vladimir Lenin called "useful idiots."
ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah i keep forgetting that with your lot EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory when it comes to Trump.silly me