Draining The Swamp

Sportello

Jared Kushner is quietly tackling Washington's swamp

As Kushner continues to make government accountable to the people, the Washington swamp -- including the media and DC bureaucracy -- has retaliated with a Kushner takedown effort, hiding or downplaying his accomplishments while engaging in character assassination.

With little fanfare, Jared Kushner is quietly tackling Washington's slow, outdated modus operandi while simultaneously engaging in high-level diplomacy that promotes America's interests on the world stage.
By Kayleigh McEnany

Sad

It will be fine

Jared Kushner is quietly tackling Washington's swamp

As Kushner continues to make government accountable to the people, the Washington swamp -- including the media and DC bureaucracy -- has retaliated with a Kushner takedown effort, hiding or downplaying his accomplishments while engaging in character assassination.

With little fanfare, Jared Kushner is quietly tackling Washington's slow, outdated modus operandi while simultaneously engaging in high-level diplomacy that promotes America's interests on the world stage.
"High level diplomacy" kinda hard to accomplish without a security clearance.

It will be fine

Ya, surprisingly handing a job to a dimwit because of nepotism isn't the best plan, especially when that dimwit retains all his personal business interests and is a half billion in debt to foreign lenders. It really doesn't help when said dimwit lies over and over again on his security clearance forms basically screaming that he is ripe for blackmail. But I'm sure Jared is draining the swamp, lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The site owner posts a pro tRUmp editorial by someone who is a paid propagandist and tries to pass it off as CNN news story.

Sad

What the hell did you 'think'?
Don't you have anything better to do than hate all the time?

Gee, where are all links to dispute CNN? Lulz

At least I don't make up link titles like someone else.

Oh, and I'm not the site owner, troll. Cheryl is.

Last edited:

floridays

Ya, surprisingly handing a job to a dimwit because of nepotism isn't the best plan, especially when that dimwit retains all his personal business interests and is a half billion in debt to foreign lenders. It really doesn't help when said dimwit lies over and over again on his security clearance forms basically screaming that he is ripe for blackmail. But I'm sure Jared is draining the swamp, lol.
Your position is noted, I wasn't on board initially, too liberal for me. That being said, I think he has been an asset, and as he matures, with proper tutelage I think you will grow to hate him more. And that in my mind is a huge plus. Settle in, he's not going anywhere.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The article speaks about people like you...

So predictable... SMH