Drinking (Serious)

Zowert

I’ve never understood this either.

Why not just buy 30 or so to start the week?

That would be the smart thing to do, but if I bought more I would drink more. It’s also become a sort of unwinding routine; stop at 7-11 in uniform and chat with the shopkeep.

The 7-11 I go to is busy all damn day until around the time I’m rolling in after work, around 8-9pm. Then I’m the only MF’er in there and it’s nice to BS with someone who knows what it’s like to be busy all day.

raceanoncr

When doing a week at a time on sleeper, never even thot about it. Driving back to home base....well....a couple days off....maybe on the way home, would think about it then make that dream come true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it normal to look forward to that after work drink (or 5) when you still have 30 stops to go?
Just think...Right now, waiting for you at home, your favorite brew, icy cold and refreshing. The pour... ever so tantalizing as that perfect bouquet of finishing hops dances from the bottle and into the air. The frosty mug...displaying that golden hue in all its glory! That first sip... cascading waves of brewmaster perfection! Get home soon, heaven awaits...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just think...Right now, waiting for you at home, your favorite brew, icy cold and refreshing. The pour... ever so tantalizing as that perfect bouquet of finishing hops dances from the bottle and into the air. The frosty mug...displaying that golden hue in all its glory! That first sip... cascading waves of brewmaster perfection! Get home soon, heaven awaits...
giphy-19.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is it normal to look forward to that after work drink (or 5) when you still have 30 stops to go?
That’s a good indication that you have the addictive personality.
Cutback or look up an AA meeting.
If you don’t like the old cliques of people, look up an NA meeting.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
after a hard day of being retired even my dogs know at about 330 pm I will crack open a Corona and sit out in the sun with them on the front deck.

it is my idea ( and theirs ) of heaven.