Driver Delivery SOP

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That's a very loose and disjointed term to describe a workplace run by an amalgam of a union contract, piss poor planning, and harassment.

if anything, you don't know what they are planning, so the next best option is to militantly avoid cardinal infractions in the contract we do have knowledge about.

Thank you very much for the sound advice. I write grievances and l believe they are attempting to set me up with package delivery tricks. Signature required when apts have lockers, and an unusual amount of customers coming up to me attempting to get packages when l see them on the streets l always look at their ID.

542thruNthru

DOtTrmR.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Thank you very much for the sound advice. I write grievances and l believe they are attempting to set me up with package delivery tricks. Signature required when apts have lockers, and an unusual amount of customers coming up to me attempting to get packages when l see them on the streets l always look at their ID.
Always get a signature at a apartment with a locker system when it's a signature required package.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It's always good practice to feel like management is out there looking for ways to fire you. It keeps you alrert and always following the methods so when you do find yourself in a situation you know you followed procedure correctly.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Signature required is signature required, newbies got complacent with covid, you could run a highrise route blind (multiple days) and expect yourself to bring back dozens of stops, whole apartment complexes, because you could not access the building or securely DR. Fun fact, if operations were following their own guidelines, pieces to apartments where you reasonably should have had the code or fob would be recorded as a missed package. That is, hellfire until somebody manages to recover the apartment code or keyfob and maintain them for the route.

remember to restock on infonotices lol.

And the ID on the streets thing is a new kind of scam. I don't know exactly how it works but they appear to present an id (probably not their actual ID) to recieve a package on route destined to somebody else's home. probably with the help of live GPS tracking through the UPS app.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ive also had a noticeable increase in people tracking me down with the app and asking for their pkgs. I was a prick about it to the last guy cuz i was on my lunch at the time.