Driver helper newbie question.

Suggzy

Been going on upsjobs for several months now and finally got hired as a driver helper out of Wilmington,NC. I'm a 43 year old single father of 2 teenage girls trying to get full time employment with UPS. I'm wondering what are my chances of staying employed with UPS after Christmas is over. Hoping I can at least go straight from seasonal driver helper to part time package handler in the warehouse. Is it likely I can stay employed with them and continue for the long long from here. I realize I'm pretty old to be starting but hey,it is what it is... Thanks for any information or advice you can give!!!!

Indecisi0n

Been going on upsjobs for several months now and finally got hired as a driver helper out of Wilmington,NC. I'm a 43 year old single father of 2 teenage girls trying to get full time employment with UPS. I'm wondering what are my chances of staying employed with UPS after Christmas is over. Hoping I can at least go straight from seasonal driver helper to part time package handler in the warehouse. Is it likely I can stay employed with them and continue for the long long from here. I realize I'm pretty old to be starting but hey,it is what it is... Thanks for any information or advice you can give!!!!
We have a lot of old people here that can help you answer this
@rod
@Wally

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Leave out the teens. These guys are sickos.

It might be a while before you can get full time employment.... If you get hired.

Bust your butt as a helper and maybe your driver will out in a good word for you.

Good luck.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Your chances of being kept on to at least be a loader are pretty good this time of year. If nothing else, we have great benefits so you could keep this and get a FT gig doing something else in the interim. Good luck and welcome aboard.

trickpony1

I'm surprised three people haven't asked if that's your real name and if it is change it.

I would ask but I got spanked for asking so I don't anymore.