Driver next to me doesn’t like me going slow

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Yeah well I’ll still have less stops than you.
Dawg you are straight trash. I notice most people like to compare one end of the spectrum to the other. yours is being proud and happy about being a bum and making ohther good working union brothers pick up your slack so you can file 9.5

Can you imagine if UPS was full of a whole workforce of people like you? We'd be effed.

You're a bum. You're trash. You're a disgrace. Just want free money for doing no work..

542thruNthru

Just from your posts on here you sound like the type of driver that goes slow on purpose No matter how many stops you have. Always bragging about being slow and filing 9.5 every week. You sound like a biotch. Sack up and put your fair days work in.
tenor-5.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dawg you are straight trash. I notice most people like to compare one end of the spectrum to the other. yours is being proud and happy about being a bum and making ohther good working union brothers pick up your slack so you can file 9.5

Can you imagine if UPS was full of a whole workforce of people like you? We'd be effed.

You're a bum. You're trash. You're a disgrace. Just want free money for doing no work..
Do you get paid extra for being a runner? You’ll figure out the game one day young padawan

FedUPSer9816

Full Service

PreTrippin’

A Thousand Miles From Nowhere

If I were a betting man I would bet my year’s wages that you have several knee surgeries in your future.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nah. Won't make it that long. You know runners don't last long enough for more than 1 surgery.
I knew one who lasted long enough to have a second knee replacement. He even had a handicapped sticker on his personal car but still drove a package car. He ended up retiring early.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yeah that’s a big factor, you have a slow guy next to you and you might as well go slow yourself or you’ll get dumped on. Working long hours doesn’t bother some.
It's not why they dump stops on you. You get extra stops due to you coming in to early everyday. Not to mention the two free hours you give ups everyday. Showing up early and loading your car, and the hour you clock out for lunch, but are actually working during that lunch. You are your own worst enemy. Yet you blame it on someone else.

Brown Down

It's not why they dump stops on you. You get extra stops due to you coming in to early everyday. Not to mention the two free hours you give ups everyday. Showing up early and loading your car, and the hour you clock out for lunch, but are actually working during that lunch. You are your own worst enemy. Yet you blame it on someone else.
This is it in a nutshell. I still am baffled by people that work for free.