Driver Position = Package Handler??

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Can u take a screenshot of the job listing? I thought with this type of peak season levels, they need more drivers.

My terminal is ramping up with more drivers and rental vehicles for increase in volume

barnyard

KTM rider
In my building, there was 2 postings for 22.4 positions. Neither were filed, so they will be filled off the street. The last 2 RPCD were filled by preloaders with less than 6 months with the company.

Gabey

Can u take a screenshot of the job listing? I thought with this type of peak season levels, they need more drivers.

My terminal is ramping up with more drivers and rental vehicles for increase in volume

here's the screenshots. so what should I tell the interviewer when I go in for the actual interview? we've only spoken over the phone. she's basically told me that I /have/ to be a package handler first.

Screenshot_20200529-042559_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-042619_Chrome.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wrong is pulling your leg...

Mod or OP, block out the location!

Uhh oh, temporary/seasonal... know that they'll let you go still anytime for any reason.

22.4 may be a possibility after the probation period. So u may be doing both package handling and driving.

Um, others close to that location will probably chime in if u don't want to block out the location of that listing