driver resignation

22.34life

Disclosing the reason the person is sent to the clinic may be a violation of hipaa. Two people going to the same clinic for different reasons is not a violation of hipaa or privacy. If the clinic disclosed the purpose of the visit, the clinic would be in violation.

What ever happened to personal responsibility? A person abuses drugs, gets fired, agrees to free rehabilitation and then sues because their privacy was violated by having to use a public facility??? Seems ridiculous to me to even suggest it.
i dont think its right to have a person who has selfdisclosed to the company about a drug problem go to the same clinic as coworkers.how dense are you,dont you think the people you run into are going to ask you why your there.i have been to the clinic for an injury and you hear everybodys business.the people who work there dont know what your deal is with the company they just do the urine test,which is why to me people should not be in the same clinic.also if someone overhears your buisness in the waiting room it is the clinics fault but in the end the burden of guilt would fall on ups for sending you there in the first place.

bbsam

Staff member
You seem to have taken this bump in the road in stride and are a better man for it. I would be proud to work along side you.

Thank-you. Of course at the time the bump felt like a crater! Since you probably won't ever work alongside me, how 'bout waving at some of the Ground guys out east. We're really not that bad.:happy-very:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
yep, with all of the "happenings" going on the last year or so at ups, the focus has totally come off of fedex and they have been busy targeting many of my accounts...I am truly concerned with the amount of effort being focused on things that dont matter and not using this to grow our customer base.