Driver: unjust DQ.. Assistance please

Heavy Package

He is hanging in there and doing good in the class, but come Thursday he is sick as a dog with fever and flu and during class pops a curb.. He did this cuz he was a mess and couldn't think or focus due to sickness.

I am so sorry for your friend. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

be_stronger_than_the_storm_encouragement_card-r1062821fcc794fa1b9c0291d2a5bc860_em0cq_540.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Lol

you’ve obviously never seen my ex mother in law drive

her car started sort of an oval shape when she got done with it it was square from bashing all 4 corners on various obstacles
I had to vent a bit because one of my knees got a very small bit sore but I can't really take time off for it until qualifying June at the earliest, without showing up on their radar.

They really do need to put me on car parking for a bit but HR is incompetent and they expect you to have the car lineup and other positions memorized on day 1 like Nostradamus. Spend $6000 to meet company metrics $0 for any form of employee-guided training its the UPS way.

If I fail the next one and have to wait for Trumps second term presidency to hump cardboard I'm going to be pissed.

Last edited:

Staydryitsraining

I have a buddy who got disqualified on his second to last day of integrad.(driver training class) He hopped a curb and got DQ'ed.. On his first day of the class.. They didn't give him a beanie, jacket, long sleeve and wrong size pants. They also gave him a short sleeve driver shirt.. Its 30 degrees outside.. He is told there is a shortage with the uniforms and doesn't receive the rest of the uniform i listed. By Tuesday morning he is feeling sick from being underdressed in the cold.. He notifies HR of this and informs them that he needs the rest of the uniform because it is to cold and he's getting sick from being under dressed. He is told to tough it out, and that he will not receive the rest of the uniform. He is also told he can't reschedule his integrad classes because of the sickness. He is hanging in there and doing good in the class, but come Thursday he is sick as a dog with fever and flu and during class pops a curb.. He did this cuz he was a mess and couldn't think or focus due to sickness. I understand of a probationary period but it isn't right that the reason he screwed up is because he got the flu from being underdressed in the cold because they did not give him the proper attire. How could he fight and build a solid case for another chance without having to wait the 6 month period to try again.. Ups should be qt fault in this incident because they under prepared this employee for the driver class
None of this matters. You cant hit a curb in class no matter what day or time it is. Auto dq.