Drivers Should be Allowed to Carry Guns

GaloSengen

Preloading Grunt
I'm all for citizens to exercise their constitutional rights however a policy allowing drivers to carry would only be plausible in stand your ground states. If a policy to conceal carry WERE implemented the company would face a large PR nightmare that would affect their stock. Statistically speaking there's no problem with law abiding citizens excersising their 2A rights. Cities with strict gun laws have higher crime rate and murder rates per capita than entire states with lax gun laws. Even after factoring things in like population density that says a lot.

freehoodies

Any law abiding citizen should be allowed to open carry.
I tell people all the time, if we cant trust someone with a gun, why are they out here? Guns arent the only dangerous things out here. If someone is dangerous enough to keep firearms away from, put them in jail or a mental institution.

The rest of us should treat guns like cellphones, as an extension of ourselves.

Zowert

If I was the driver who had the route that covered the CHAZ/CHOP zone up there in Seattle I wouldn’t go near that area unless I could carry a firearm. Even then I would probably still refuse to service that area. But hey, open carry is legal in WA, that driver could get a nice brown leather holster to match his uniform and pack a Glock 23 on his hip. I’d recommend conceal carry but not everyone has the license to do it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
giphy-tumblr.gif

Scuderia

I know a driver that carries the biggest “utility” knife I’ve ever seen. He had to use it once to deter someone trying to come into his PC after a road rage incident.

Id love to buy a Tanto. Hey some of the tape these days is pretty strong. 😏
il_fullxfull.1232944153_9sbk_562f0585-ac7c-4d8c-b16a-9c034670338c_960x.jpg

freehoodies

I know a driver that carries the biggest “utility” knife I’ve ever seen. He had to use it once to deter someone trying to come into his PC after a road rage incident.

Id love to buy a Tanto. Hey some of the tape these days is pretty strong. 😏
il_fullxfull.1232944153_9sbk_562f0585-ac7c-4d8c-b16a-9c034670338c_960x.jpg
Thats bigger than a kabar :yawn2: doubt i could carry one of those inconspicuously though. Maglight is probably a more reasonable carry, and helps when you dont want to use dome lights and potentially kill your battery

Est.1998

If I was the driver who had the route that covered the CHAZ/CHOP zone up there in Seattle I wouldn’t go near that area unless I could carry a firearm. Even then I would probably still refuse to service that area. But hey, open carry is legal in WA, that driver could get a nice brown leather holster to match his uniform and pack a Glock 23 on his hip. I’d recommend conceal carry but not everyone has the license to do it.
Have you heard any horror stories about that area involving UPS/FedEx/Amazon/USPS?
The bad people usually ignore us, treating us like stray cats.