Driving record

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Driving Requirements.jpg

km3

You should ask HR. If you were in my building, you'd be okay as long as you stay under 3 points. Clearly this is not true everywhere.

opey

no moving violations or accidents in the last 12 mos. i had to bring in a current copy of my driving abstract to the interview

1pocket73

No written citations for accidents or moving violations for one year. Red light camera tickets are different
Those red light camera tickets are nothing but a cash machine for authorities! It's the reason they don't show up as moving violations.As far as they concerned,you can keep on blowing them red lights as it will just pump money into the system.

opey

Those red light camera tickets are nothing but a cash machine for authorities! It's the reason they don't show up as moving violations.As far as they concerned,you can keep on blowing them red lights as it will just pump money into the system.
actually, the reason they arent moving violations is because they dont know who was driving the car. if u let someone drive your car and they get a red light ticket, u can get the money from them to pay it assuming u only would let someone u know well enough drive your car.... if u were issued points on your license, its not like u could transfer the points to the person who was driving.