Driving School Pay Questions

Brisket

I got paid 18.75/hr for a seasonal driver and drove to the driving school and they said that I will get paid .56 cents per mile for driving school and this was like 2 months ago and I filled out a paper to get reimbursed for my mileage and was told that I would be reimbursed within 1-4 weeks and then told from other drivers that I won't see the mileage check and so far still haven't and they keep putting it off saying it should've came by now! I'm thinking I won't see it again

You won't likely see it.
They paid us the starting wage for school, but no mileage, and did not get paid for the cbt...(at least the ones that I did in the center)...

Over 70

Where I was at it was inside preload pay for 40 hours. Mileage paid, hotel paid. NO per diem.

Cbt's not paid which was a load of crap because you had to do them at the center but it is what it is.

jbg77

When I went I was reimbursed for the mileage ,received cover driver pay for the 4 days of school which is 85% of top rate I believe, and you should be getting paid for the did training on the clock.