Driving vs full time supervision?

Bluejay

your just mad because I outed you for liking
Justin Beiber. You better go and hurry up you have that 4 hour shift and your mom wants you to clean your room & take out the garbage. Don't worry she already put away your clothes and packed you a lunch for that four shift. If you are tired after I'm sure she will scratch your back for you and tell you a story. Have a nice day answering phones.

You're making us hourlys look bad. Do you really think you look like an adult with "lol u liek bieber dat meen ur gay!", really, are you that dense? Stop being so upset, and using lame responses and thinking you're owning anyone. You're making yourself look like a child in the process. And you're embarrassing.

Oh, and I like the circlejerk of post likes you kids have going on here. Stay classy.

You're making us hourlys look bad. Do you really think you look like an adult with "lol u liek bieber dat meen ur gay!", really, are you that dense? Stop being so upset, and using lame responses and thinking you're owning anyone. You're making yourself look like a child in the process. And you're embarrassing.

Oh, and I like the circlejerk of post likes you kids have going on here. Stay classy.
looks like you went and got yourself a new name tearsinrain. I did this once. It wasn't one of my finer moments. Eventually they will figure it out and lock it. Good luck

DS

Fenderbender
lol i like how you tell me to stop insulting people (which i didn't do, at all, if you read what i said), and then go on to call me names
i've never even heard of anyone in my area go on "stress leave"
anyways,
You are right,I apologize.
As a mod,I should know not to post when I'm angry.
Stress leave is a lot more prevalent than you may think.
If you ever get promoted you may get the chance to see it first hand.

TxRoadDawg

You are right,I apologize.
As a mod,I should know not to post when I'm angry.
Stress leave is a lot more prevalent than you may think.
If you ever get promoted you may get the chance to see it first hand.

heard of one that went out on stress leave and got fired 2-3 weeks after he came back for missing a car with a few pickup pieces on it. Funny the one that missed over 100 pieces wasn't suspened even...