DUDE BREAKING WOMAN'S CYCLING RECORDS

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just another mental case thinking he is a she. IDK what you identify as, you were born with or without ovaries. END OF SUBJECT!!

If you were born with balls and stick, you do men's stuff like use the men's restroom and play men's sports. I don't care if you want to dress like Raggedy Ann and wear thongs till your ass crack splits but you do men's activities. You can squat when you piss all you want but you will always be a man.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You haven’t offered a solution that doesn’t involve banning them from competition. That’s discrimination.
Here's one. Compete with your biological sex. Most athletes who get busted for performance altering drugs are taking something that enhances performance so if you want to win against other men don't pump yourself full of estrogen.

It will be fine

Here's one. Compete with your biological sex. Most athletes who get busted for performance altering drugs are taking something that enhances performance so if you want to win against other men don't pump yourself full of estrogen.
Let’s say an athlete was on some form of anti depressant that also gave them a slight advantage. Would you recommend they not use a drug that keeps them mentally healthy in order to compete in sports. Doesn’t seem like a reasonable solution to me.

Indecisi0n

Let’s say an athlete was on some form of anti depressant that also gave them a slight advantage. Would you recommend they not use a drug that keeps them mentally healthy in order to compete in sports. Doesn’t seem like a reasonable solution to me.
Testosterone makes a big difference brah

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Life's not fair. Controlled competitions have rules for a reason. Not everyone gets to play.

Box Ox

I’d actually like to see that.

Eh, I dunno. It'd probably be like when Venus and Serena were both beaten by a 50 year old man ranked 203rd in the world in 1998.

"1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]"

Battle of the Sexes (tennis) - Wikipedia

It will be fine

Operational Needs said that trannies were setting records over real women. You said that wasn't true, and was just Breitbart spinning things. I proved you wrong.

Thanks for playing.
I said it’s not true that trans women are setting all sorts of records. It’s a rare occurrence. Breitbart cries about how unfair it all is. Huffpo says, here’s a thing that’s happening and it raises interesting questions. That’s the difference between news and propaganda.