DUDE BREAKING WOMAN'S CYCLING RECORDS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Let’s say an athlete was on some form of anti depressant that also gave them a slight advantage. Would you recommend they not use a drug that keeps them mentally healthy in order to compete in sports. Doesn’t seem like a reasonable solution to me.
The Olympic sports committee literally bans all kinds of stuff like this.

The goal is to make the competition as fair as it can possibly be. To reward natural physical gifts and hard work.

It will be fine

Then why even have separate men’s and women’s sports?

You’re just hell bent on digging that hole as deep as you can huh. There is no logical explanation for your side of the argument.
Why indeed. If it’s not professional sport for money it’s just for fun anyway. These are competitions held that allow trans women to compete. You just want to cry how unfair that is. It’s searching for victimhood that the right is obsessed with these days.

Brownslave688

They would lose horribly. I watched both boys and girls play soccer for years. Boys are much more aggressive.
Our girls basketball team was highly ranked in the state when I was in high school. The boys team was middle of the pack.
The girls coach thought it’d be a good idea to scrimmage the boys to give them some competition.

We slaughtered them for 1 quarter. To the tune of like 30-4. The barely got the ball across half court.

After the first quarter they decided it better just be freshmen boys vs the girls. They still got beat but it was much closer.

It will be fine

The Olympic sports committee literally bans all kinds of stuff like this.

The goal is to make the competition as fair as it can possibly be. To reward natural physical gifts and hard work.
Everyone should follow the rules!

These trans women are following the rules.

The rules should change to ban them!

And I’m the illogical one?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

And I’m the illogical one?
Should I be allowed to put on some guyliner and compete? What objective standard defines a "transwoman"? Can men compete too?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Possess the ball, control the game.

Control the game, win the game.

Do you wonder why the US Men’s National Team sucks?

Are the male athletes around the world just that much better?
For many countries males play soccer as soon as they can walk. They live, eat and breathe soccer. The National teams are like gods there. I don’t know how it works here in the US, but I bet the guys on the US Men’s team don’t live for soccer.

Brownslave688

Why indeed. If it’s not professional sport for money it’s just for fun anyway. These are competitions held that allow trans women to compete. You just want to cry how unfair that is. It’s searching for victimhood that the right is obsessed with these days.
These women are being robbed of the right to a fair competition. It’s already happening that women are boycotting and as time goes on it will become much more widespread. And you’ll finally get separate divisions.

I have a close friend that’s a world class bench presser. He has very strong beliefs about being natural. So he only competes in one organization because they drug test the strongest. While he’s a world class bench presser (6 time us bench press champion) he doesn’t compete in federations that have drug users. Why? There’s no point in it. They have an unfair advantage over him.

It will be fine

Should I be allowed to put on some guyliner and compete? What objective standard defines a "transwoman"? Can men compete too?
Got me, it’s not my sport competition. I imagine most organizations set their own rules. Transitioning follows a process, I’d guess a person would have to be a ways along that process to qualify.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So what happened in the back room?

Oh yes. I know. You can’t remember.

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.
I don't know about the back room but one of the queens caught me pecker checking at the urinal. And that was before I was even drunk.

It will be fine

These women are being robbed of the right to a fair competition. It’s already happening that women are boycotting and as time goes on it will become much more widespread. And you’ll finally get separate divisions.

I have a close friend that’s a world class bench presser. He has very strong beliefs about being natural. So he only competes in one organization because they drug test the strongest. While he’s a world class bench presser (6 time us bench press champion) he doesn’t compete in federations that have drug users. Why? There’s no point in it. They have an unfair advantage over him.
Cool. So what’s the problem? Some competitions allow trans women some may not. WDFD but let’s get right wingers all spun up about nonsense.

Box Ox

Nah. Real women who have worked their butts off only to lose to stronger, larger, faster trans women will eventually rebel against it anyway. I'd rather have this thing reach a boiling point over years so women will move with one voice when it's time to stop this ridiculousness than try to convince them that trans women should be banned from direct competition with them right now. There has to be enough real women involved so they can't all be silenced and socially cast out by the hard left during their fight for competitive freedom.

Brownslave688

Or get over their delusion and compete with other men.
Nah because then you end up
With trans men taking test that are forced to compete against women because it’s their birth gender.

There’s just going to be more trans moving forward so give them their own category to compete in. Everyone is happy.