During your first 30 days

Can you get in trouble by your supervisor for not picking up an extra 20 stops off of another route that is not your training route once you are done? Especially when you called that supervisor and got no answer and no messages through the diad when they said they would be contacting me after my last stop.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Can you get in trouble by your supervisor for not picking up an extra 20 stops off of another route that is not your training route once you are done? Especially when you called that supervisor and got no answer and no messages through the diad when they said they would be contacting me after my last stop.
You BLEW IT!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you were told by your supervisor to take twenty stops off another driver then why did you not do as instructed?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You BLEW IT!!!!
If you deliver one stop that is not of your training route while in your packet, you are automatically graduated. At least that's how it is here. You blew it big time. P.S. if you don't wanna take 20 stops off of somebody this job ain't for you. Unless you have an 8 hour request or are 9.5 you are UPS's bitch until they say so, finishing a route is no reason to celebrate. I don't count on being done until I put the DIAD back in the slot. That's the job. For all of us

I didn’t deny to do the job I tried to contact my supervisor and could not reach him and got no message with the drivers info. If so I would’ve followed instructions however I got neither. He asked to speak with me tomorrow but I doubt I blew it.

Arch

Why didn't you call the center? If you can't reach the supervisor, that's who you call next.

Also leave a text message if you have one of those supervisors who don't bother to answer their phones.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why didn't you call the center? If you can't reach the supervisor, that's who you call next.

Also leave a text message if you have one of those supervisors who don't bother to answer their phones.
like anyone is going to try that hard to go take stops off. im sending a message if i dont hear back in 5 minutes im heading in

teeitupmo

How did you know about the other 20 stops? If someone at the facility asked if you can pickup those other stops and you didn’t do it, because you couldn’t reach your supervisor.... that doesn’t look good. You never know, in their warped way, they could have been testing your work ethic. If that is the case, you failed their test.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I didn’t deny to do the job I tried to contact my supervisor and could not reach him and got no message with the drivers info. If so I would’ve followed instructions however I got neither. He asked to speak with me tomorrow but I doubt I blew it.
You blew in the fact that if you took that 20 stops off another driver you would have ended your 30 day probabation period that day and been full time.

Dough99

8181D6C6-EAAD-43EB-8840-80AB71844B64.png