Doing a Driver Release Delivery After Sundown……

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have said things in the past in here. That people said would never happen. Were I was the only one saying it. Turned out those statements turned true. Like I said, we'll find out..
Like I said, I’ve never, ever seen a problem with a delivery on private property, posted or otherwise. Unless you’re delivering to someone harboring a fugitive or running a meth lab, and even they order :censored2:, you’re good.

Brown Down

I've already told you how to solve thism. Either sig required or if they want to play the trespass game they would have to go to the center to get their stuff from then on. As for the person refusing pics almost every delivery person is now taking pics of the delivery that person would receive. So refusal of the pic could be construed as refusal of the delivery.

Trucker Clock

Like I said, I’ve never, ever seen a problem with a delivery on private property, posted or otherwise. Unless you’re delivering to someone harboring a fugitive or running a meth lab, and even they order :censored2:, you’re good.

Because there is no problem.

Also, if you entered land on an express or implied invitation, you cannot be prosecuted. This means that if you were delivering pizza to a “no trespassing area” or delivering a package, the owner of the property cannot press charges against you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Also, if you entered land on an express or implied invitation, you cannot be prosecuted. This means that if you were delivering pizza to a “no trespassing area” or delivering a package, the owner of the property cannot press charges against you.

I know, he seems to think it’s an issue. Did it for decades with no problems. I don’t know how he can’t understand it.

Thebrownblob

I told him this last time, he still continues.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

If the person is not okay with you taking pictures. All they have to say is don't take pictures, you are trespassing.

Thebrownblob

If the person is not okay with you taking pictures. All they have to say is don't take pictures, you are trespassing.
And all we have to do is not deliver to the house, yousee how easy this is? why are you making such a big deal out of nothing? What am I going to do or is anybody going to do with a picture of a package that nobody is ever going to look at? I know you’re big and conspiracy but not everything is a conspiracy. Somethings are just what they are….nothing.

pkgdriver

And all we have to do is not deliver to the house to see how easy this is why are you making such a big deal out of nothing? What am I going to do or is anybody going to do with a picture of a package that nobody is ever going to look at? I know you’re big and conspiracy but not everything is a conspiracy. Somethings are just what they are….nothing.
IMG_2013.gif

Manifesto

What are you going to do if the customer tells you to not take a picture? Just curious.
They're not my boss. By ordering something they give me permission to be on their property. And to do my job properly I must take a picture unless they are there to take said package. It's that simple.

Manifesto

The ironic point of this discussion is that if they're there to tell you not to take a picture, then you don't have to take a picture because they're there. Now if there was a note in the board telling me this customer doesn't want pictures then either they sign, or NI1.