E-Star* Update!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Whatever the case is, or what you did or didn't say, it is obvious to everyone that you think very little of couriers.

And that's OK with me. I enjoy various points of view whether I agree with them or not.

I happen to think very little of desk-office-cubicle people. Which is what I believe you are.

There are many on this forum who very much dislike you.
If the anger and dislike you inspire in others bothers you, try being more sensitive to their feelings. Get a puppy, resist the urge to strangle it, and pet it. See how much it likes you? Maybe if something shows it likes you, the experience will inspire you to better yourself and seek likewise from human-beings.

But I think you enjoy being disliked.
So forget the whole "puppy" thing.
@59 Dano exhibits OCOWP Syndrome. (Only-Child-of-Wealthy-Parents)

For him, it's terminal.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Whatever the case is, or what you did or didn't say, it is obvious to everyone that you think very little of couriers.
Quite the opposite. Enjoyed being one, enjoyed my coworkers, enjoyed managing them as an ops manager, and I enjoy working with them now in a different capacity. Some of them are ridiculous.
I happen to think very little of desk-office-cubicle people. Which is what I believe you are.
I'm sure I'll get over it.
There are many on this forum who very much dislike you.
If the anger and dislike you inspire in others bothers you, try being more sensitive to their feelings.
But I think you enjoy being disliked.
It doesn't bother me. I'm indifferent toward that. It's funny how I could say the Rams won the super bowl and there are some who would try to think of ways to argue about it because I said it and they don't like me. That's hilarious and sometimes I ham it up because of that.

MAKAVELI

Why would you when you can bend over and take it with no lube and come back for more every day? LOL.
200w.gif