Early Sunday Night Chat

fethrs

Hello my fellow bcers, this is to let you know we have a bit of an early chat going on for those of you who can't stay up too late. Hope to see you in chat.

fethrs

Well so much for that, I had a hard time with the laptop tonight, got disconnected and could not get online. By the time I finally got back online everyone in chat was gone. Oh well, sorry folks, I got kicked off somehow, and missed everyone. Maybe next week.

DS

Fenderbender
Well so much for that, I had a hard time with the laptop tonight, got disconnected and could not get online. By the time I finally got back online everyone in chat was gone. Oh well, sorry folks, I got kicked off somehow, and missed everyone. Maybe next week.

It was not you alone,we all had problems.I think its fixed now!!! fingers cross

Big Babooba

It was not you alone,we all had problems.I think its fixed now!!! fingers cross

Thanks for the info DS. I hope we can try it again next Sunday.

I am glad to hear that I wasn't the only one having trouble last night.
Dang North Koreans are at it again. First they launch a cyber attack on our government and now the Brown Cafe.:angry: I fear the end is near.:sad-little:

moreluck

golden ticket member
6:00 AM Pacific time, Weds.Sept. 23.......Klein sitting in chat all alone. Shouldn't he be out job hunting ??????????????

klein

Für Meno :)
6:00 AM Pacific time, Weds.Sept. 23.......Klein sitting in chat all alone. Shouldn't he be out job hunting ??????????????

Yes, Judge Judy.
Tomorrow is my big interview.

Besides, only very few get up before 6am on days off.
I think I`m kinda eager..