Easy Win For President Trump?

newfie

If the message from the Democrats is anything like last nights debate, you could very well be right. The GOP takes the house back too.
I'm amazed how they all basically parrot each other.

If they learned anything from 2016 it should be that you have to separate yourself from the crowd.
Trump did so and won Bernie did so and almost won till the DNC screwed him.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Awful lot of "if's" in that article.
“If the economy a year from now is the same as it is today, or roughly so, then the power of incumbency is strong and Trump’s election odds are very good, particularly if Democrats aren’t enthusiastic and don’t get out to vote,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics and co-author of the paper along with Dan White, the firm’s director of government counsulting and fiscal policy research, and Bernard Yaros, an assistant director and economist. “It’s about turnout.”

Indecisi0n

I'm amazed how they all basically parrot each other.

If they learned anything from 2016 it should be that you have to separate yourself from the crowd.
Trump did so and won Bernie did so and almost won till the DNC screwed him.
Bernie is different

Box Ox

Seemed like before Trump pulled troops out of Syria, the war was at a standstill.

We've got 24-30K troops in South Korea, where Trump says things are going well with his dear friend Kim. Having 1K special operators sitting in northern Syria was not too high a price to pay to ensure a more stable region and prevent ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We've got 24-30K troops in South Korea, where Trump says things are going well with his dear friend Kim. Having 1K special operators sitting in northern Syria was not too high a price to pay to ensure a more stable region and prevent ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.
do you just lump all kurds into one basket

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No, why would I? 11,000 Kurds died and 20,000 were injured when they led the way in helping us fight ISIS. The Kurds of northern Syria were our friends and allies.
they werent until obama administration had to align with somebody, they were always the turks enemy, we would have to be there 50 years to make sure they dont fight. Again the kurds in iraq are different from the ones in syria

bbsam

Staff member
No, why would I? 11,000 Kurds died and 20,000 were injured when they led the way in helping us fight ISIS. The Kurds of northern Syria were our friends and allies.
They won’t be again any time soon.

Of course they may end up “ethnically cleansed”, so maybe the problem just solves itself.