Ebola spreading in West Africa: What you need to know

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“The U.S. government has a technology, called a printing press (or today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes at no cost.”
-Ben Bernanke, former Chairman of the federal reserve appointed Feb. 1st 2006
Have you seen the reports that funds earmarked for fighting illness have been redirected to other projects by bhos; administration ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So what happened to Ebola? Why over the last month has it fallen off the radar? I mean up until about election time it was all the rage and then.........wait.........never mind!

Dont be silly. You know darn well why its not on the radar. Elections are over and it cant be exploited any longer.

TOS.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

wkmac

Republicans and Democrats Exploit Ebola Crisis For Political Gain

The recent Ebola crisis came just in time for midterm elections this year, and Republicans and Democrats have been using it to their advantage.

Would you expect anything less?

I posed my original question here having posed this below earlier today elsewhere. Your link speaks directly to it.

So what happened to the Ebola crisis? Why at one point were we all on death's doorstep and/or the gov't had to save us? Why after the election, the crisis has all but disappeared like a fart in the wind? If politicians have to exploit as issue to drive election outcomes their way, what else would they exploit? And what lies and falsehoods would they tell you to get your vote?

Sportello

New
So what happened to Ebola? Why over the last month has it fallen off the radar? I mean up until about election time it was all the rage and then.........wait.........never mind!

Republicans and Democrats Exploit Ebola Crisis For Political Gain
The recent Ebola crisis came just in time for midterm elections this year, and Republicans and Democrats have been using it to their advantage.
Would you expect anything less?

I thought it was because white people weren't getting Ebola. Timeless:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/experts-ebola-vaccine-at-least-50-white-people-awa,36580/

wkmac

You added to my quote. I thought that was a TOS violation and would have been caught in the queue? They cut you loose?
;)

Sportello

You added to my quote. I thought that was a TOS violation and would have been caught in the queue? They cut you loose?
;)
Nope, I didn't add anything. I have no idea where the extra word came from. Maybe if you report it I'll be perma-banned.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey is CRITICALLY ill as her condition deteriorates, the London isolation unit treating her has revealed
  • The Royal Free Hospital in London revealed her condition has deteriorated
  • The nurse, 39, from South Lanarkshire, was admitted to an isolation unit
  • She was diagnosed with Ebola last December but discharged in January
  • But last week she felt unwell again and was flown to London for treatment