EDCOR Reimbursement problems

iYesCap

Hello, I am currently enrolled in the edcor reimbursement plan. I submitted my proof 4 times already and they have not reimbursement. Before I even started the class and I called TWICE and asked if they accepted the class for the reimbursement plan. They both said yes. Now I submit my clock hours and proof that I passed. I’ve called 3 times already and they just say the same thing that I need proof even though I already showed it. What can I do now? Can a union REP help me?

BrownSnowFlake

Hello, I am currently enrolled in the edcor reimbursement plan. I submitted my proof 4 times already and they have not reimbursement. Before I even started the class and I called TWICE and asked if they accepted the class for the reimbursement plan. They both said yes. Now I submit my clock hours and proof that I passed. I’ve called 3 times already and they just say the same thing that I need proof even though I already showed it. What can I do now? Can a union REP help me?
I used to use Edcor every semester. You've uploaded your transcripts and grades? You're in an accredited program? Need more information.

iYesCap

I used to use Edcor every semester. You've uploaded your transcripts and grades? You're in an accredited program? Need more information.
Yeah, so I did a truck driving class through a college and they said they accepted that class. They say I was missing something that said P (Pass) since there are no letter grades. And credit hours or clock hours. And I submitted both but I don’t know why they won’t accept it.

BrownSnowFlake

Yeah, so I did a truck driving class through a college and they said they accepted that class. They say I was missing something that said P (Pass) since there are no letter grades. And credit hours or clock hours. And I submitted both but I don’t know why they won’t accept it.
Who said they approved that class? What was their name? What day and time did you talk to them? Hopefully you have some notes from that conversation but... you probably don't. Sorry if this advice comes too late to be helpful.

EDCOR is pretty straightforward if you're in a degree program (Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, etc). It's a little more iffy if you're going for a license or certificate.

Your best bet is to keep calling Edcor and fighting it, idk what anyone on this site can do to help you.

iYesCap

Who said they approved that class? What was their name? What day and time did you talk to them? Hopefully you have some notes from that conversation but... you probably don't. Sorry if this advice comes too late to be helpful.

EDCOR is pretty straightforward if you're in a degree program (Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, etc). It's a little more iffy if you're going for a license or certificate.

Your best bet is to keep calling Edcor and fighting it, idk what anyone on this site can do to help you.
Thank you for the advice.