EDD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re being incredibly antagonistic here.

Including with creating this thread.

Knock it off.
907B9134-B688-4660-8C12-6B290AFEA70C.gif

GenericUsername

My go to lately
I do a coffee subscription from Atlas coffee for my lady. Every month she gets a different coffee from somewhere in the world. It comes with a little card explaining how it was harvested/prepared, the blend, and the ingredients. There's also a postcard in there too. Overall it's a pretty cool thing to look at every month because it's always different. Obviously there's a lot of coffees from South America but I've seen a few from Africa and Asia as well. It definitely beats the same bland thing time after time.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I do a coffee subscription from Atlas coffee for my lady. Every month she gets a different coffee from somewhere in the world. It comes with a little card explaining how it was harvested/prepared, the blend, and the ingredients. There's also a postcard in there too. Overall it's a pretty cool thing to look at every month because it's always different. Obviously there's a lot of coffees from South America but I've seen a few from Africa and Asia as well. It definitely beats the same bland thing time after time.
For many years I was very active in a beer forum. And a few times a year, we would do a coffee BIF (beer it forward). You'd pack a box with 3 or 4 coffee beers from your local breweries and a local pound or two of local coffee and some roastery swag. It was awesome. We should line something like that up here, I'd be down to set it up if others were interested. Minus the beer. As I don't drink anymore.