EDD

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hey @BadIdeaGuy how about updating the home page with some current UPS/Teamster news, at first glance visitors would think this forum is inactive and leave based on last article posted last year.

Funny, that didn't stop you from sticking around.

Seriously???? Who made the mods King??

You must be new to Forums.

I’m not breaking any rules, we will see what happens.

Time will tell.... newbie.

Thebrownblob

Please follow TOS plz, no personal attacks
1680698776809.jpeg

You’ve been trained and we’re proud you are now certified

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Was only questioning your employment like half of you did to me. Insulted your mom which was also done to me. But favorites were played by a mod who is doing nothing to help this forum. Hey @BadIdeaGuy how about updating the home page with some current UPS/Teamster news, at first glance visitors would think this forum is inactive and leave based on last article posted last year. Help the forum or move along.
I appreciate your concern for the wellbeing of this forum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Was only questioning your employment like half of you did to me. Insulted your mom which was also done to me. But favorites were played by a mod who is doing nothing to help this forum. Hey @BadIdeaGuy how about updating the home page with some current UPS/Teamster news, at first glance visitors would think this forum is inactive and leave based on last article posted last year. Help the forum or move along.

First rule of B/C Don’t question Moderator actions

He’ll ban your goofy ass in a heartbeat

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You know nothing