Eddie Gallagher

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have the rear admiral who commands the SEAL teams " under my wing". I think he understands the situation and realizes Gallagher was a political prop for Trump.

Justice denied.

Nobody seems to be mentioning the leaked SEAL Team testimony that makes Eddie look like a crazed psycho killer. Maybe he should be in the brig getting the mental help he obviously needs.

I guess President Trump really did his background research here, or maybe he just pandered to his Far Right base of idiots, to whom truth doesn't matter.

Nah.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1575255872671.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Maybe Eddie can come and stay at your house. If I were his family, I'd be afraid. The man has issues that need treatment. He probably shouldn't be out on the street.

How do you think a road rage incident with Eddie would turn out? Maybe the neighbor hung his Xmas lights crooked, so Eddie shoots him.

Fine American, and a "hero".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe Eddie can come and stay at your house. If I were his family, I'd be afraid. The man has issues that need treatment. He probably shouldn't be out on the street.

How do you think a road rage incident with Eddie would turn out? Maybe the neighbor hung his Xmas lights crooked, so Eddie shoots him.

Fine American, and a "hero".
Hi there fren.
Donald Trump is still your president.