EDN

U

uber

So I ordered an Iphone through my carrier (Verizon) and I'm not home to sign for it. How do I get the EDN paperwork?

iruhnman630

What is EDN paperwork?

If Verizon sent it sig req'd, no paper will help. The signature still needs to be made in person.

Otherwise just sign the delivery notice and the driver will accept that as your signature and will leave it the next day, assuming it is safe to do so.

U

uber

What is EDN paperwork?

If Verizon sent it sig req'd, no paper will help. The signature still needs to be made in person.

Otherwise just sign the delivery notice and the driver will accept that as your signature and will leave it the next day, assuming it is safe to do so.

I have signed the delivery notice. Its an apple product they want a sig in person.

EDN, the electronic paperwork. You've never used the 'EDN' function?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What is EDN paperwork?

I have signed the delivery notice. Its an apple product they want a sig in person.

EDN, the electronic paperwork. You've never used the 'EDN' function?

A SDN should work but it all depends on the driver.

barnyard

KTM rider
SDN will work. If it does not, call in a concern. It is complete BS that it 'depends on the driver.'

There is also a link on the shipping confirmation that was emailed to you. Click that link and print up the page. Sign it and tape it to your door or near where the UPS person leaves your stuff. Also indicate where you want the phone left. I have had many leave their front door unlocked and asked me to lock it after I left the phone inside.

S

serenity now

SDN will work. If it does not, call in a concern. It is complete BS that it 'depends on the driver.'

There is also a link on the shipping confirmation that was emailed to you. Click that link and print up the page. Sign it and tape it to your door or near where the UPS person leaves your stuff. Also indicate where you want the phone left. I have had many leave their front door unlocked and asked me to lock it after I left the phone inside.

wait for the flak on this one

barnyard

KTM rider

Bullcrap.

I am sick to death of drivers that are PCMd to death on how to provide the correct service for Apple deliveries and then they ignore it. Apple has given UPS pretty good instructions on how they want their stuff handled. They ship a metric :censored2: ton of packages and if we want more of their business, we should follow their very simple instructions.

It is not rocket surgery.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

Bullcrap.

I am sick to death of drivers that are PCMd to death on how to provide the correct service for Apple deliveries and then they ignore it. Apple has given UPS pretty good instructions on how they want their stuff handled. They ship a metric :censored2: ton of packages and if we want more of their business, we should follow their very simple instructions.

It is not rocket surgery.

We were PCMd to death about how only an APPLE RELEASE form or an actual signature will work NOT a signed UPS delivery notice. What ticks me off is when people have to sign for their phone case bought from apple.

S

serenity now

settle down * the flak i spoke of will come from you placing the phone inside someone's home

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I agree but upstate has made the argument that we can only accept a signature that is for that specific tracking number for apple. U know the EDN that zags is talking about.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
With either notice, you have a signature authorizing the delivery. The DIAD clearly says an Apple notice, SDN, or in person.

DS

Fenderbender
We get one that states Driver release accepted these shipping #'s,or something like that,
yet,it still needs a signature.i just sign DR on the sig pad and type in DR diad prompt.
Am I missing something?If so please enlighten me.

CFLBrown

Go ahead and punch the SDN button on a signature required package (referring to the OP's issue). It doesn't work.

So the way that SOME drivers will do it is they will 'forge' the customer's signature and turn in the signed info notice. This isn't the right way to make this delivery.

The OP needs to sign up for My Choice and sign for the package that way. Or sign in person. You can sign for signature required packages electronically except 21+ packages.

I never will accept a signed info notice for a signature required package.

If this is an Apple shipment, then their would be a link in the shipping email to print out the Apple release form. It sounds like it's coming direct from Verizon so it will be coded 'signature required'

We get one that states Driver release accepted these shipping #'s,or something like that,
yet,it still needs a signature.i just sign DR on the sig pad and type in DR diad prompt.
Am I missing something?If so please enlighten me.
That only happens in Canada...not here in the states...lol