Effin’ CFO Gets Effin’ Covid Bonus

dezguy

"due to covid 19 and the costs associated with running operations through this difficult time, we will be unable to give raises for this year.

Know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure no one loses their job and we're hoping to provide raises next year, should the economy rebound. In the meantime, keep delivering the purple promise and stay #fedexstrong."

dezguy

Which?

Dex, what’s the timeframe on your quotation? Or is it something you just imagine them telling us? Totally believable.
Thats what I imagine the company line will be when it comes to telling us we're getting boned.

I hope I'm wrong but I totally see the company using the rona as an excuse to claim poverty.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"due to covid 19 and the costs associated with running operations through this difficult time, we will be unable to give raises for this year.

Know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure no one loses their job and we're hoping to provide raises next year, should the economy rebound. In the meantime, keep delivering the purple promise and stay #fedexstrong."
You said that perfectly. FedEx will want you for their PR department. Lol.

bacha29

Outstanding. In no time at all you'll be the new vice president in charge of the Office Of Corporate Disinformation And Strategic Misrepresentation .

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

This is the first time in my life that I have ever been led by someone that I never knew of their existence.

FB_IMG_1447376254700.jpg

Well played FedEx, well played.