electronic ballot = the fix is in

cachmeifucan

Wtf I just read ups rising and it said electronic ballot will be out next month. Please tell me it's going to be voted on the same way we always do.

542thruNthru

Wtf I just read ups rising and it said electronic ballot will be out next month. Please tell me it's going to be voted on the same way we always do.

You'd say the same thing even if it wasn't a electronic ballot. Stick to the facts and not your conspiracy theories.

Bet you roll your eyes at everyone that says the Russians got Trump elected since you're so against Democrats. That's what you sound like.

Time for change

You'd say the same thing even if it wasn't a electronic ballot. Stick to the facts and not your conspiracy theories.

Bet you roll your eyes at everyone that says the Russians got Trump elected since you're so against Democrats. That's what you sound like.

Anyone who reads any history on the IBT knows all too well corruption has happened and voting fraud has happened. Hopefully the no vote is so overwhelming, the crooks can’t do anything about it though.

cachmeifucan

I definitely roll my eyes at anyone thinks the Russians helped get anyone elected. And laugh. I'm just wondering what they mean by electronic ballot and conspiracy theories usually have some truth. You probably think we were on the moon already if so why haven't we been back. Hillary Clinton helped trump get elected. It should be easier to get people to vote and I encourage everyone to vote. I just want to know the details of how and is it only electronic or will we still get ballot by mail?

reginald95

I definitely roll my eyes at anyone thinks the Russians helped get anyone elected. And laugh. I'm just wondering what they mean by electronic ballot and conspiracy theories usually have some truth. You probably think we were on the moon already if so why haven't we been back. Hillary Clinton helped trump get elected. It should be easier to get people to vote and I encourage everyone to vote. I just want to know the details of how and is it only electronic or will we still get ballot by mail?

Russia had state sanctioned hackers and other operatives to undermine the elections. Now how effective it was is up for debate. Hillary was a crap candidate so she may have just lost even if Russia had not interfered.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Early next month, members will receive voting information. The votes will be by secret ballot as it always has been, but this time members will vote via the Internet or phone.

The votes will be conducted through the BallotPoint Election Services voting system. In the packet being mailed in early September, members will find the agreements and a summary of the highlights including questions and answers. But instead of a paper ballot, members will find an individual access code and simple instructions on how to use the access code to vote by telephone or Internet.

BallotPoint is an election services provider which has specialized in electronic balloting and polling since 1999. The company has conducted nearly 4,000 union elections with nearly 2 million votes cast, and have never had an election compromised. Their system is secure and protects the secrecy of each member’s vote. In other words, no one will know how you voted!

The Teamsters Union has used BallotPoint extensively over the past three years to conduct contract ratifications, including the recent ABF Freight election. All of the ratifications were conducted without incident or challenges.

For more information on BallotPoint, visit their website

Space8323

But will a no vote be a fix?

badpal

Early next month, members will receive voting information. The votes will be by secret ballot as it always has been, but this time members will vote via the Internet or phone.

The votes will be conducted through the BallotPoint Election Services voting system. In the packet being mailed in early September, members will find the agreements and a summary of the highlights including questions and answers. But instead of a paper ballot, members will find an individual access code and simple instructions on how to use the access code to vote by telephone or Internet.

BallotPoint is an election services provider which has specialized in electronic balloting and polling since 1999. The company has conducted nearly 4,000 union elections with nearly 2 million votes cast, and have never had an election compromised. Their system is secure and protects the secrecy of each member’s vote. In other words, no one will know how you voted!

The Teamsters Union has used BallotPoint extensively over the past three years to conduct contract ratifications, including the recent ABF Freight election. All of the ratifications were conducted without incident or challenges.

For more information on BallotPoint, visit their website
Is that the same outfit that ran the strike authorization? I never did get it to work.

542thruNthru

After 3 days you are out of a job.

200.gif

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
You are aware there were SIX manned moon landings, right? You are aware that our intelligence agencies are saying the Russians are actively hacking our upcoming elections?

Hillary was just a terrible candidate.

My favorite thing is Trump claimed the whole process was rigged, and then won. What does that say?

Moneythehardway

Why is the vote all the way in September?! Why is this process being drawn out so long when there is 5 years to get it done by the July 31st cut off time? It's ridiculous and a sense of a lot of shadiness going on

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why is the vote all the way in September?! Why is this process being drawn out so long when there is 5 years to get it done by the July 31st cut off time? It's ridiculous and a sense of a lot of shadiness going on

Teamsters Release UPS National Agreement in Principal, Highlights - UPS Rising

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We needed more time for extra givebacks and concessions