Embry Riddle student John Hagins arrested for plotting Columbine-style school shooting

vantexan

Your lot cars nothing about Chicago,it's only mentioned by the right when a White Male Mass Shooter massacres people
Simply not true. Giuliani turned NYC into one of the safest big cities in the country. Guess who benefited the most? A lot less blacks died because of his efforts. Literally saved thousands of lives. I'd love to see that in every city in the country, including a return to it in NYC. The latest mayor looks to be a man who can accomplish that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
5.56 a larger diameter but a smaller cartridge
Wrong as usual. A 5.56 is a smaller bullet and a smaller diameter cartridge.

I stated before more rounds can be put in the magazine
9mm and AR mags aren't interchangeable. I don't know if you knew this or not.

For all of the talk of the AR15 being the preferred weapon of White Male Mass Shooters
The only talk that's coming from is your preferred news media.

in all actuality for close dense targets the shooter absolutely chose the right weapon.He could have killed alot more people without having to reload.
Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Mags can be bought for either with a full range of capacities.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Mags can be bought for either with a full range of capacities.
I'm right and we both know it. Due to smaller size many more 9mm rounds can be carried in conventional magazines than an AR15 and you can talk all the smack you want but for a small area with dense targets a smaller caliber round is much smarter as the rate of fire is quicker,less recoil and the magazines hold more rounds. He meant to kill as many people as he could and he has the weapon,ammo and opportunity to do it. I'm glad the police prevented another White Male Mass Shooter

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We're replying to your always saying the mass shooters are white but you never bring up a lot more people are dying in places like Chicago. Can we agree that both situations are horrible?
Damage done by Chicago shootings alone dominate mass shootings totals.

Karma...

not to make light of terrible situations but when I read/hear the term "mass shooter" my first thought is massachusetts shooter...no offense intended.......

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm right and we both know it.
Nope. Still wrong.

Due to smaller size many more 9mm rounds can be carried in conventional magazines than an AR15
What the hell does that even mean? You do realize magazines hold the cartridges stacked, not end to end?

and you can talk all the smack you want but for a small area with dense targets a smaller caliber round is much smarter
Okay. 22 is a smaller caliber than 38 so what's your point?

as the rate of fire is quicker
No it's not. This is dictated by the firing mechanism, not the caliber.

less recoil
Dependent on the platform.

and the magazines hold more rounds
A standard 9mm mag typically holds about 15 rounds.

He meant to kill as many people as he could and he has the weapon,ammo and opportunity to do it. I'm glad the police prevented another White Male Mass Shooter
Time to turn the news off, take your meds, and go to bed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For my Mass. shootings, my preference is to use an AR-15 in .22lr.

You can hit more targets before anyone realizes what is going on.

bacha29

Obviously you don't understand the topic being discussed. It's about putting an offensive weapon in the hands of a disturbed individual which in turn gives that person a twisted sense of empowerment to bring a violent end to a condition that individual believes. to be unjust.

Now this past Friday a kid who had been expelled from his high school in western Pa was discovered back in the building and was caught along with his pal setting up plans for what was described as a Columbine style mass shooting. Luckily a student saw him there walking the hallways, contracted her mother who in turn called the school Police FBI and DHS all responded. The kids were detained , jailed and when authorities went to the kids home they found the usual arsenal of AR's AK's shotguns and a huge store of ammunition. Both 17 the question will be if they lived with their parents. It would appear that they believed that they had a score to settle . Didn't matter who they killed as long as they killed as many as they could.

BTW. They were both jailed and will be tried as adults on a slew for federal charges. Hopefully their legal guardians will be held accountable as well.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now this past Friday a kid who had been expelled from his high school in western Pa was discovered back in the building and was caught along with his pal setting up plans for what was described as a Columbine style mass shooting.

BTW. They were both jailed and will be tried as adults on a slew for federal charges. Hopefully their legal guardians will be held accountable as well.
Ahmed Arbery was caught illegally carrying a handgun on grounds of a high school. He was given a slap on the wrist, and released on probation, which he violated by being a thief, and was released again.

Yet he's one of the saints of your leftism cult.
Should his parents be charged?
You people are such hypocrites.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ahmed Arbery was caught illegally carrying a handgun on grounds of a high school. He was given a slap on the wrist, and released on probation, which he violated by being a thief, and was released again.

Yet he's one of the saints of your leftism cult.
Should his parents be charged?
You people are such hypocrites.
Excellent job. Your masters are sooo pleased with your divisive language