empire

vantexan

That is just nonsensical right wing propaganda. It doesn’t change the fact that Trump can’t staff his cabinet with people that can pass Senate approval.
It actually happened under Obama. Truck's cabinet is already full of secretaries that did get Senate approval. How many are acting? Not to mention he's gotten through two Supreme Court justices and from what I've read has gotten 197 federal judges confirmed as of June 1st. So tell me again how he can't get people that can pass Senate approval?

rickyb

the sound of your future is that of a flushing sound
1596926075796.png

floridays

wondering if the federal minmum wage being stuck at 7.25 for as long as it has is a sign of late stage empire
@floridays u have insomnia like guy from fight club or u r not from florida
I'm a native, I don't live there currently.

On insomnia,

You gotta sleep on your toes and when you're on the street
You got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed
And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight
You got to strike when the moment is right without thinking

And after a while, you can work on points for style

Pink Floyd
Dogs

Not the greatest audio track but you'll like it I hope.
take care Canuck

rickyb

empires build up militaries and eventually use it on their own domestic population. we saw glimpses of this last year when trump and some other politician were calling for the military to be used on BLM protesters.

the brilliance of george lucas is he understood this an incorporated it into the script of attack of the clones and revenge of the sith.

rickyb

so russia is with china, UK with america, but france and germany debating if they want to be with america or go with china....