empire

rickyb

You can always rely on the French

to quickly surrender
at least they protest their govt like crazy. they understand how domestic politics works. nice to see the trucker protest even if i might disagree with what their goal is. coronavirus could be a radicalizing moment for ppl which is good.

rickyb

Public Citizen

@Public_Citizen

·
Jan 28

Pittsburgh just increased its police budget to $120 million. Meanwhile, their budget for infrastructure improvements is only $17.6 million.
Quote Tweet

I_3B1MSK_mini.jpg

Rachel Scott

@rachelvscott
· Jan 28
Bridge collapse in Pittsburgh — just hours before the president lands to talk about infrastructure. Pennsylvania has 3,353 bridges in poor condition — the second highest in the nation.
Show this thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Public Citizen
@Public_Citizen
·
Jan 28

Pittsburgh just increased its police budget to $120 million. Meanwhile, their budget for infrastructure improvements is only $17.6 million.
Quote Tweet

I_3B1MSK_mini.jpg

Rachel Scott

@rachelvscott
· Jan 28
Bridge collapse in Pittsburgh — just hours before the president lands to talk about infrastructure. Pennsylvania has 3,353 bridges in poor condition — the second highest in the nation.
Show this thread
Too bad that bridge wasn't on the infrastructure list. So none of the money From the infrastructure bill would have gone towards its repair.