Employee Discount Question

Kevin211

Yes you will need a pay stub (make sure its either current or a week old) and discount only applies to the primary line, if you were going to have 2 lines

sano

I'm looking at getting a phone this week and was wondering if the cell companies need any verification that we work for UPS? :happy2:

Yes you will need a pay stub (make sure its either current or a week old) and discount only applies to the primary line, if you were going to have 2 lines

Also, keep in mind, the discount only applies to the actual line charge, not the ad on items. Example: 500 minutes for 29.95 + texting package for 5.00, the discount comes off of the 29.95 only.

(If I try again i bet I could make a simple concept even more confusing):happy-very:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Also, keep in mind, the discount only applies to the actual line charge, not the ad on items. Example: 500 minutes for 29.95 + texting package for 5.00, the discount comes off of the 29.95 only.
:happy-very:
With Verizon, you also get a discount on all accessories like chargers and cases.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

(If I try again i bet I could make a simple concept even more confusing):happy-very:

So the discount is just for buying the phone?