Employee discount

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I saw a customer counter guy get fired for something similar. Had been shipping internationals to his family in Africa for almost 20 years before they caught him

Two schools of thought here. If he was successful at this for 20 years, the company should just be like, "Damn, good one Joe you really got us. Because we look like such fools now, we are going to just let this slide and keep this among ourselves. Good luck in the future!"

The other school of thought is, after 20 years of doing this, how many hundreds of thousands of dollars is UPS out? They should go after this jamoke with guns blazing and nail with everything they can. And then nail him with more.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Two schools of thought here. If he was successful at this for 20 years, the company should just be like, "Damn, good one Joe you really got us. Because we look like such fools now, we are going to just let this slide and keep this among ourselves. Good luck in the future!"

The other school of thought is, after 20 years of doing this, how many hundreds of thousands of dollars is UPS out? They should go after this jamoke with guns blazing and nail with everything they can. And then nail him with more.
I think they updated a system and it immediately flagged him

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We had am OMS years ago who would send his wife his child support payment every month nda 2 miles down the road. He was using the center barcode. The idiot couldn't steal a stamp out of the drawer. No he had to look important and send it nda. center manager knew about it but didn't care. OMS transferred and got fired for doing it a year later.