Employment verification

ExupserNaples

Does anyone know about getting their employment verified? I seem to remember an 800 # to call? Ive been gone about 3 years and might have to start looking for a real job. I think my previous managment team is gone so calling the center prob. wont be an option. Thanks for any help....:whiteflag:

toeknee2gx

Employment and Salary Verification

To access employment and salary verification, call the UPS eHR at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508) and select the employment and salary verification option. You will be able to authorize the release of employment and/or salary verification information. You must have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to access the automated response system (the default PIN scheme for initial log in is the employees last 4 digits of their social and their 4 digit birth year). The first time you call/logon, the system will prompt you to change your PIN.

Need proof of employment?
Give the person needing proof of your employment (the verifier), the following information:
Your Social Security Number
Employer Code for United Parcel Service: 11463
The Work Number Access Options:
www.theworknumber.com/verifiers
Lender Line toll-free 1-800-367-5690
Alternate Lender Line 1-900-555-9675

Need proof of employment plus income?
1. Employee goes to The Work Number either via:
www.theworknumber.com/employee
Toll-free eHR number (1-800-UPS-1508) Step 2)
2. Enter the following information:
Your Social Security Number:
Your PIN #: initial PIN scheme is last 4 digits of SSN and the 4 digit year of birth
3. Select to Obtain a Salary Key and write down in the boxes provided below
4. Give the person needing proof of your employment plus income (the verifier), the following information:
Your Social Security Number:
Your Salary Key (from #3 above)
The Work Number Access Options:
www.theworknumber.com/verifiers
Lender Line toll-free 1-800-367-5690
Alternate Lender Line 1-900-555-9675
[
We are at your service to process
Mortgage Loan processing requests from banks and lenders
Employment Verifications from prospective employers
Employment Verifications to secure housing (i.e. apartment complexes)

angrybird

I don't understand how this works. An employer wants proof of where I worked for a background check. I gave them the 1-800 number. Thats not good enough for them.

Am I supposed to call the number and do something on my end? I don't understand that equifax link or those lender phone numbers.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I don't understand how this works. An employer wants proof of where I worked for a background check. I gave them the 1-800 number. Thats not good enough for them.

Am I supposed to call the number and do something on my end? I don't understand that equifax link or those lender phone numbers.

File a discriminatory suit immediately!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why are you such an angrybird

CentralSup

I just give out my mother's cell phone number and have her verify my employment.

No joke I once had a mother call her son in sick for the local sort once. I asked if he was so sick that he couldn't call himself and she said no. I then asked he called her boss if she was sick and she said no. I told her if he wants to call in sick he should make the call since its his job and hung up.

He never came back after that. Still amazes me to this day.

angrybird

Amazing answers, and you gave my dog and I a good laugh. But I was hoping to find at least one helpful answer.

When I called the 800 number to see what would happen on their end, I was told that the employer doing the check would need to register and pay a fee. Do these people just not want to pay?

I'm willing to forget about this company (school bus) and just move along. But I just want to know if I'm doing wrong first.