Empty Barrel - New Age Racist Term

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unless you believe we came from the slime, we all came from adam... 1 race.
From adam lol.
You're so basic.
Up until 12,000 years ago, we weren't even the only surviving human species on this planet. What the hell do they teach in Florida schools lmao.

The rest is geographic, cultural and color associated with geographic regions.
Ya, that's part of what defines a race genius. Smh.

floridays

No one believes that. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't. Don't make racist comments if you don't want to be considered a racist. It's easy to avoid.
Ok, I'll play. Only african american girls and women wear hair extensions? Who is the racist now? You attributed 1 act to a certain "race."

floridays

From adam lol.
You're so basic.
Up until 12,000 years ago, we weren't even the only surviving human species on this planet. What the hell do they teach in Florida schools lmao.

Ya, that's part of what defines a race genius. Smh.
Whatever you say buddy. I'm very basic, not full of bs, if the cowboy hat fits, wear it even in Florida.

floridays

So what does " your girls " mean if you weren't trying to make a jab at black women?
Your girls personal, you only have white girls? Makes no difference
Was making a jab at you, your thinking, where you went with Trump, no substance a dig. Didn't mean anything to me but my returned dig to you did. Mach, I'm really starting to like you. My friend you are more than the color of your skin.

MAKAVELI

Your girls personal, you only have white girls? Makes no difference
Was making a jab at you, your thinking, where you went with Trump, no substance a dig. Didn't mean anything to me but my returned dig to you did. Mach, I'm really starting to like you. My friend you are more than the color of your skin.
No need for quotation marks if you weren't implying black women. Nice try though on the back step.

Last edited:

floridays

No need for quotation marks if you weren't inferring black women. Nice try though on the back step.
No "your girls" cause I know your type of lingo. "My boys", are they all black,? those words were ment to come out of your mouth. But for your benefit I will say any girl black or white that are "your" girls.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now she wants an apology from the white house & Kelly.........how about, " I'm sorry you're an empty barrel."

I guess her "rockstar" image wore off!

newfie

Response noted, his hair is real. What do your "girls" look like when their hair extensions come off?

you cant talk about fake hair that's racist. don't talk about ebonics that's racist. don't talk about all the murders in the cities that's racist.