Empty Barrel - New Age Racist Term

floridays

Well maybe I'm just being optimistic, but our new resident racist is most likely just one of the other racists that have been here for years and keep using multiple names.
1 race buddy, some people simply don't agree with your ideas or philosophy and when they don't, they magically become racist.

floridays

When people talk about racism, they're speaking from a social and anthropological point of view. "1 race", lol. What an idiot.
No that is color and culture and geographic location, nice try though. There is 1 race, we are all humans, whatever' whomever tries to divide on other things is doing it trying to gain an advantage. It's working, and has always worked.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When people talk about racism, they're speaking from a social and anthropological point of view. "1 race", lol. What an idiot.
No that is color and culture and geographic location, nice try though. There is 1 race, we are all humans, whatever' whomever tries to divide on other things is doing it trying to gain an advantage. It's working, and has always worked.
Good lord you're slow.
Anthropology. Look it up.
Florida's educational system lol.

floridays

No one believes that. I'd say nice try, but it wasn't. Don't make racist comments if you don't want to be considered a racist. It's easy to avoid.
Thanks for the heads up. I know how your type thinks I should have known that. I thought I someone had a brain out here. Zieg Heil